Chapter Fifteen - One more night.

~Moriarty~

Charlotte had left me and I began to prepare for tomorrow. I was nervous, but just as excited as she.

We had had our parties last week, and now we could get a proper nights sleep. I couldn't wait. She is my life. I am attached to her in a way that can never be broken. She is the air in my lings, the blood pumping through my veins. She's is perfect for me.

She is everything I need and that won't ever change.

...........................

That night someone knocked on my door. I opened it to find a man I knew many, many years ago. I knew him. I remembered who he was. But how? I don't know.

"Hello, James. So nice to see you again." Magnussen said inviting himself inside.

I shut the door and said, "What do you want?"

"I want you to remember who you really are James. I want you to go back to who you are." He said analyzing his surroundings.

"What are you taking about?" I said. I walked into the living room following him. He sat down and I did too, opposite him.

"You my friend, are a psychopath." He said straight to the point.

"What?" I was confused by all of this.

He got up. "You will remember who you were before the accident. Mark my words. I will make you remember." He took out a few times from his bag he carried and threw them across the table at me. I opened them to see every crime I had supposedly conducted and hadn't been caught for them.

As I got to the last page, I paused. It read:

INCOMPLETE.

ELIMINATE SHERLOCK HOLMES.

I tried to swallow a lump in my throat that wouldn't go away. Eliminate my Fiancee's Brother...

That was too far. Suddenly, everything I forgot, came back. My plans, meeting Charlotte, telling Sherlock that I owe him a fall. Everything returned. I suddenly felt sick.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed shoving the files off the table onto the floor. I got up and ran my hands through my hair. Unable to stop my feelings. It's like my body was returning to the man I once was.

"Everything." Magnussen answered. I turned and looked at him.

"What are you talking about?!" I shouted wanting a million and one answers.

"I want you to return to being Moriarty. Or I will take her from you." He said coldly.

"Charlotte..." I said beneath my breath. I shook my head and picked up Magnussen's bag and threw it out the front door. "Get. Out." I told him.

Magnussen picked his bag up from the ground and said,"You have 8 hours. If by eleven am you haven't returned to being Moriarty, I will take her. I am a man of my word." I shut the door in his face and leant against the door. I won't listen to him. I went to bed and tried to sleep. Tomorrow was our big day. I wouldn't stop her day for the world.