"Where do we go?" I asked Cole now feeling panicked.

"I don't care," he shot back. "As long as it's safe because you're taking her with you." He pointed to Selina who looked even more surprised.

"You want me to go with them?" Selina scoffed and shook her head. "I can handle myself if you don't want me." Cole put his arm around her waist and pushed her towards us against her will.

"You can't even apparate," he reminded her. A dark look crossed her face. Last year she was in the hospital during the practices and during the exam. "The Floo networks are tampered with. Stay with them." She turned her head from him angrily. "Remember I saved both your lives," he added staring directly at Kent and I. I suppose we did owe him. He did more than I imagined he would.

"We won't leave her," I told him.

"Now go!" Cole demanded nervously. Kent reached a hand out to each of us. I quickly squeezed into his hand while Selina reluctantly took it. And then we apparated away. I heard a new crack enter into a farther room into the house just as we left. We made it just in time as the Death Eaters arrived. What luck.

Our feet hit the ground behind an old brick building. We were in an alleyway. "Where are we?" Selina asked bitterly. I could still see the anger in her eyes.

"Manchester," Kent answered. "Came here as a kid once. We can't stay here but we need somewhere to figure out what we're going to do." He lead the way. I didn't let go of his hand while Selina walked miserably behind us. He led us into some old and dark coffee shop with a decent amount of customers. We took our seats at a dark wood table with soft chairs. Kent went up to order for us. I didn't bother saying anything to Selina considering it was useless. Instead I thought of where we could possibly go. No Floo network. Minimal apparating. No owls. But, I could send a patronus message to the Weasley's, just like the one we got at the reception. My patronuses worked rather well.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said and got up. After looking the door I opened the window and sent my patronus. It went directly to the Weasley's and said, "Bradley here. We are safe. Not for long. Please help. Old Coffee Shop in Manchester." It was short but they would find a way to help and at least my patronus couldn't be intercepted.

When I went back to sit Kent got us all muffins and got me coffee. I could use the caffeine. Selina was silently sipping tea while staring at the ground. She would eventually get over it.

An hour passed and we didn't hear back. I was beginning to get nervous when I heard, "Psst Bradley." I jumped in my seat spilling my coffee a bit but turned to see the familiar red head standing in the back doorway.

"Fred," I expressed in excitement. Yet it could also be George. I wasn't very good at telling them apart. Smiling, I took the last sip of coffee as I jumped up from my seat. Even Kent smiled as the three of us got up. He never met Fred or George, but from my reaction he probably knew it was someone who could help us. I told him I sent the patronus and we were unsure of when it would be received. We left through the back door back into the alleyway with Selina following behind. "Thank you for coming!"

"We're just glad you're safe," George said. "Everyone's been worried sick. Say, where's Ron, Harry, and Hermione?" They asked. My happy expression faded. They must have assumed I was talking about being with them instead of Kent and Selina. "We kind of got separated..." Their smiles faded. I should have been more clear in my message. "I'm sure they're safe. I will explain later." They looked at Kent and Selina.

"This is my boyfriend Kent," I explained pointing to him. "And this is-"

"The girl in all the missing posters," Fred finished looking at her uneasily.

"Um yes," I answered. This meant they recognized who her father was and probably weren't happy with that. "But don't worry she's harmless." Selina gave me a look. "Somewhat."

"Well if you say so," George said with a laugh. "Best be getting out of here." They held out their arms and we all grabbed on. Apparating was becoming a common feeling, but it still wasn't enjoyable. This time instead of a brick walkway or grassy field, my feet his...sand?

Opening up my eyes I stared at a beautiful ocean with blue waves crashing upon the shore and smelt the salty air. There was a cool breeze making the winter weather feel even colder. And right on the coast there was a small cottage. "Welcome to Shell Cottage!" Fred cheered. "Our new safe house." Fred and George lead us into the house where I recognized Bill and Fleur.

"Great to see you safe Bradley," Bill said as Fleur welcomed us. I introduced Kent and Selina, but they recognized Selina so I simply reassured them not to worry. Selina gave me a dry look. She was lead to her guest room that the two of us would be sharing while Kent and I remained downstairs. Arthur and Remus were there within a minute.

"Where's Ron?" Arthur asked immediately. The happy expression turned into complete sadness when I said we got separated. I explained everything that happened up until we got separated.

"So you all broke into the Ministry?!" George asked in excitement.

"I thought Runcorn was being a little too nice to me when I ran into him in the hall," Arthur muttered. That was Harry. Next they asked what happened to me after the separation and I told them. Horror registered on their faces when I told them where I was taken. Kent gripped my hand a little too tightly when I mentioned his father using the cruciatus curse on me. That bothered him the most.

"You were taken by Death Eaters? Did they hurt you?" Fred asked as Arthur told him to ease down on the questions.

"Yes," I said truthfully. "But don't worry I didn't give any information!" I assured them.

"We're just glad you're alright. Malfoy Manor is still their Headquarters?" Lupin asked and I nodded. "As assumed. And how did you escape?" Everyone silently listened.

"We both escaped the same way," I answered motioning to Kent. "Selina's boyfriend is with the Death Eaters, well somewhat, and he got us out since I saved Selina twice last year from dying."

"A Death Eater helped you escape?" Fred asked in shock. "So does that mean he's really on our side? Like a double agent."

"Not at all," I answered shaking my head. "He's on no one's side but his own and Selina's. He'd probably hurt anyone who got in his way, Death Eater or not." They went back to asking me a thousand questions in order to find the trio but I honestly had no idea where they could possibly be.

"I'm sure you must be starving," Fleur said reentering the room. "Dinners ready." We took a break from all of the questions to go and eat. Arthur and Remus left but promised to come back. Kent stopped to talk to Remus for a moment before joining the table. I would have to ask later what they were talking about but once I smelt food I realized how starving I was for a real home cooked meal.