© Copyright

• Dedicated to MYBIGBRO

© COPYRIGHT 2014 ALL RIGHTS

RESERVED

A NOVEL BY BERSERKER1CHICK

DISCLAIMER;

'Any references made from any TV shows, books, movies, poems, or music is not owned by me. Any resemblance to actual persons, event or locals is entirely a coincidence.'

This is a work of fiction. A name, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or, if real, used fictitiously. All statements, activities, stunts, descriptions, information and material of any other kind contained herein are included for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied on for accuracy or replicated as they may result in injury.

First published 2014 by Wattpad

The right of Shakira Begum to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the copyright, designs and patents Act 1998.

© Copyright: This story 'Costly Encounters 'n' Juvenile Jade',

Including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content is copyright under the copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

A Novel by Shakira Begum

© Copyright Act 1998