Vision x Reader- Unknown love

It was the 31st of October and the 45th floor of Stark Tower was decorates with all sorts of spooky decorations. It was one of Tony's famous parties tonight but it was only for the avengers. However, we all know he can't throw a party without inviting a few of his 'lady friends'. I was in my room with my sister, Natasha, and we was getting ready for the party, "Hey, maybe you can pluck up the courage to talk to Vision tonight?" asks Nat making me blush. "Maybe" I reply and finish up my natural looking make up. I pull my hair out of the ponytail and separate my fringe away from the rest of my hair with a clip. I then pull my hair into a loose messy bun at the back of my head(See proper hairstyle in picture). After that I turn to show my sister, "What do you think?" I ask her and she smirks and nods. "I love it, now get dressed" my sister demands with a playful glare. We both laugh and I get dressed into my black and gold dress, matching black and gold heels, Along with gold jewellery.

"I'm ready" I say and Natasha smirks, "you'll knock visions cape off girl!" She says and we both laugh then walk out of my room

"I'm ready" I say and Natasha smirks, "you'll knock visions cape off girl!" She says and we both laugh then walk out of my room. We walk down the hallway and into the main area where the elevator was and we took it up to the 45th floor. As we got closer to the party, I could hear the music blasting loudly. I grin at Nat as the doors open, we walk into the packed room and weave through the dancing bodies to get to the bar. "Hey, I'm off to go see Bruce" says my sister and I wiggle my eyebrows, "oh yeah? Well, have fun" I say and she punches my arm lightly and walks off with a grin. I order a coke at the bar and just sit there, taking sips of my drink and tapping lightly on the counter to the beat of the music. "Y/n, why are you sat alone?" A voice behind me says making shivers go down my spine because I knew exactly who it was. "Hi vision, my sister left me to speak to Bruce so I'm just sat here" I say after turning around to see his beautiful face. He was in his usual attire and still quite taller than me, even with me heels on. "Would you like to accompany me to the balcony?" He asks and holds his hand out making me smile, "that would be nice" I say and get up off my seat and take his hand. We hold hands as he guides me through the mass of people and out to the balcony. What I didn't know is that my sister saw and was smirking from the other side of the room.
We onto the balcony and stand overlooking the city in a comfortable silence. "It's such a beautiful night, don't you think?" I ask Vision and turn to look at him but he was already looking at me. "It is quite the sight. However, nothing compares to the beauty right in front of me" says Vision, making me a little shocked. Where was this coming from? I blush, "Well, thank you Vision. You're quite handsome yourself" I say. He stays silent and comes closer to me. His cape floated in the crisp autumn breeze and he reaches forward with his left hand and strokes my cheek slightly. I shiver slightly and he moves his head to the side slightly, then reaches to pull off his cape and puts it around my shoulders. "Thank you" I say and I pull him closer into a hug. He rests his chin on my head as I snuggle into his chest. After a few minutes of just hugging we pull away and Vision speaks: "y/n, I'm not the best at emotions but I knew that as soon as I met you I loved you. The way you can walk into a room and make even the most moodiest person, laugh. The way you always comfort those in need of reassurance. I love your caring and compassionate personality, y/n. I just love you". By the end of his confession, I was speechless and I had tears in my eyes. " I love you too, Vision" I say and I lean forward to kiss him. After we pull away he takes my hand and we go back into the party as a couple. Me and Vision were dancing and Bruce and Nat came beside us and she looked at me with a knowing smirk. I just smile and look up at Vision. Just like before, he was already looking at me with a loving look. He puts his arms around my waist and I put my head in his chest as we slow dance. I couldn't be more happier at the moment.