Tony Stark x Harley Quinn! Reader

Hey guys!!!! i know it's a Marvel character and a DC character and this probably shouldn't happen but oh well. Just for the story, Tony isn't in love with Pepper. They're just friends.Enjoy :)

Harley's P.O.V

New York was so different from Gotham, it tempted me to blow up a building or two. Me and puddin' have been having a lot of problems and i left, he didn't stop me. At the moment i am sat at a bar grinning at the clueless people, it was quite amusing to see everyone trying to dance. There are booths with people in and i look spot an incredibly handsome man sat in one, with a red haired girl. The man has brown-ish black hair and a well shaped goatee. I begin to wonder if that's his girlfriend, she looks so strange. She has a small head and a slim body. Not as good as yours. I roll my eyes, the voices again. Go get him. They say, "No" i mutter but they don't. You're better than her. Go and get the handsome man, you'll forget about your precious PUDDIN' . I growl under my breath and get up, I brush down my dress and walk towards the booth. Once i get there i part the beads and sit on the side. I sit there grinning at them, "Hey Mr..." i say hinting at his name. He looks me up and down then smirks slightly, "Stark, Tony Stark" (A/N- Sorry, i had too! XD) he says and i swing my legs round and sit next to him. "Harley Quinn, nice to meet ch'a" i say and stick my hand out for the woman to shake but she just scoffs and looks at me in disgust, my eyes narrow and i slowly pull my hand back as the voices tell me to gut her. "So how about we ditch this joint and go some place else?" i ask and he he raises his eyebrows, I lean closer and run my hand up his arm. "You intrigue me" he says and i grin, "Take me to dinner, this Friday?" i ask and he smirks "Deal" he says. "I can show you a wild time" i say and bring out my number from my bra, i get up give it to him. "Call me" i say and walk off. Time to make him our new puddin'...

Tony's P.O.V

I hold the piece of paper in my fingers and look at Pepper, she's already glaring at me. "What?" i ask and she scoffs, "What's up with you Tony?? A girl just comes up to you and seduces you and you agree to take her to dinner!? I can't believe you" She says and rises from her seat. "It's my choice Pepper, i can date who i want. Don't forget you're only my Secretary!" i say and she turn to me, glaring. I see Harley walk into the room holding a gun, Pepper turns back around to face her a yelp escapes her mouth and she jumps back slightly. I can see the anger in Harley's eyes, "Don't you shout at my Puddin'!" Harley shouts then raises the gun to Peppers head, then shoots. I flinch and hear Peppers body hit the ground. I turn back around and see Harley stood over Peppers body glaring a whole into her corpse, i walk up to her slowly and she looks at me. She then starts to grin at me, "What's wrong Puddin'" she asks and i look at Pepper's body then back at her and smirk. "That date still on sugar cup?" i ask and she walks closer and gets close to my ear, "You bet'cha" she says into my ear then nips my ear lobe. She pulls away and attaches her lips to mine, quite roughly in fact, I didn't mind though. She was mine now, and mine only.