Choices-Loki vs Thor (Part 1)

A/N- Hey guys! This is going to be a two part one shot. There's going to be a choice between Loki and Thor, the second part is going to be the choice of Thor and this part is going to be the choice of the Loki. Personally i prefer Loki, put you favorite in the comments below, i'm curious. Please vote and Enjoy :)

Loki's P.O.V

I watched y/n from afar and admired her beauty. She is the most beautiful maiden I have ever laid eyes on. However, she would never go with a monster, such as myself. Also, Thor likes her. My jaw tensed at the thought, That big oaf! All of a sudden i get a big smack on the back, "Brother!" i hear Thor's voice. I whip around and scowl at him, I teleport us to my room. "What do you want Thor, i was busy??" i ask irritably, "I must admit, y/n is a beautiful maiden but you don't have to stare at her all the time" he booms and i sneer at him. "I don't stare at her ALL the time" i say in defense, and the oaf laughs at me. "Yes you do, besides, if you don't make a move soon i will. She is bound to go for me over you anyway" he says and i felt anger rise in me. "Do not underestimate me brother!" i say in a raised voice, Thor's laughter booms once more "Brother, you have nothing against me" he says confidently. I growl at him and storm out of the room, instantly regretting my decision as i smacked straight into someone. I stumbled back as the person fell to the ground, i look down and see that it is y/n. "Y/n, i am terribly sorry, i did not see you there. The fault is my own." I apologize and hold out a hand for her to take, she took it and i help her up. She giggles, "It's quite alright Loki, No harm done." she says and pats my shoulder. "Why was you in such a hurry anyway?" she asks, "Thor again" i say and she nods. "Lady Y/n! How lovely to see you!" I groan at the sound of his horrendously loud voice, belonging to none other than Thor. "Oh, hello Thor" y/n says kindly, jealousy rises in me. Maybe Thor is right. "Where are you going at this moment in time?" Thor asks and i roll my eyes, "I'm actually going to the laundry room" she says and i decide to ask if she wants me to go with her. "Would you like some company there?" me AND Thor ask, we look at each other. "I asked first" Thor said and i chuckled "No you didn't, i did" i say. "Well...she likes me more" Thor says confidently and i look down, then to her, then down again. "You're right, she probably does" i say then teleport away. 

Y/N's P.O.V      

I watch as Thor and Loki argue, listening to what they are saying. "Well...she likes me more" Thor says then Loki looks down, then to me, then back down. "You're right, she probably does" he says then teleports away before i can stop him. I look at Thor, "What have you done Thor?" i ask him and he look regretful. "I am sorry lady y/n" he says and i shake my head, "It's not me you should be apologizing to. You have to watch what you're saying sometime Thor, you can't always expect women to love you instantly. On the contrary, i happen to love Loki" i say and Thor looks shocked then smiles. "You're right lady y/n, You have to go to him. Confess to him, he love you also." he says and grabs the laundry out my hands and walks off. I walk to Loki's room, and knock twice. "Go away, Thor" i hear Loki yell, "Guess again" i say and i hear shuffling then the door opens. I see Loki and smile. "Loki-" i start but he cuts me off, "You don't need to make me feel better y/n, i know you love Thor." he says and i giggle. "Why are you giggling?" he asks, confused. "You just don't know Loki. I don't love Thor,he is a great friend but I already have my eyes on a more handsome, smart, sweet man. Thor isn't my type of man." i say and step forward a bit. Loki looks at me shocked, "So you don't love Thor"he asks and i shake my head. "The who?" he asks, with a look of sadness in his eyes. "You, Loki. You are the one i love." i admit and Loki's sad look turns to shocked. "M-me" he stutters, "You" i say then kiss him softly on the lips. It look a few seconds for him to kiss back but when he did, it was amazing. We pull back and Loki looks into my eyes, "I love you too" he says and i kiss him again.