Chapter 2: My Boring High School

I was underwater. You're probably wondering, dude, why are you underwater? Get out! You're gonna die!
Well, first of all, I can hold my breath pretty well underwater; second of all, being underwater pretty much make all my problems go away (figuratively, of course.)
"Seven minutes, Percy! You can come out now," said Grover, my best (and only) friend.
[*A/N*this next paragraph was copied from the book as I had no idea what to write next, haha sorry!]
He must have been held back several grades, because he was the only sixth grader with acne and the start of a wispy beard on his chin. On top of all that, he was crippled. He had a note excusing him from PE for the rest of his life. He walked funny, like every step hurt him, but don't let that fool you. You should have seen him run when it was enchilada day in the cafeteria.
I rose from the pool and climbed up. Seven minutes?! That couldn't be possible!
"Grover, are you sure you read that stop-watch correctly? I asked, unsure of his reply.
Before he could even reply, my ADHD got the best of me as I snatched the watch from his hand.
Seven minutes and fourteen seconds, it showed.
I was astounded.
Before I could say anything about that, the bell signaling the end of school rang.