Chapter 24 Beaten

Peter's POV
I get home and put ice on my bruises y/n gave me. Liz set me up she has something to due with y/n turning this way. I remembered that Mr.Stark installed cameras in my eyes. I log into the cameras and hook it up to my computer. I play through the fight and see her whole self has changed. She's a lot paler and much more skinnier like she has no muscles but she's still strong.
    I look at her eyes and zoom in. They are misty and it's not just her pupil it's her whole eye. I lean back in my chair.' I'll have to warn Stark about this'. I say to myself. I go over the video one more time and see the photo. It pains me to look at that but then I zoom in. The pictures hexed or something. I go lay down and soon I fall asleep.
    I wake up from a nightmare. I sit up and rub my eyes. I'm sweating bad. I have to warn Mr.Stark about y/n. I put on my spider suit and tell May where I'm going then quickly jump out the window swinging myself to the Stark building. I enter the living area to find no one here." Mr.Stark are you in here". I yell. I hear a door open I run to it and instead finding Mr.Stark I find y/n she's already in her suit." Where's your dad". I ask sounding serious. They are out on a mission it's just me". She says sounding innocent.
    My eyes flicker to her hand and I can she sees holding the blade of the dagger a bit to hard cause I can see blood trickle down the handle. I step closer then she throws it at me. I dodge it. The dagger comes back to her like a boomerang. She puts it in her holster. I shoot my webs at her but she catches it. She uses my own web to tie me up.
   I see her eyes turn that weird colour again." Why are you becoming evil". I ask trying to get out of the webbing." Oh honey I prefer to call it wicked not evil". She says circling around me." Okay why"." Why not". Is all she says." Is it cause of that picture". I ask." Oh hun no it's cause everyone I love either is in love with someone else or leaves me. My mom". Her eyes start to get dark." My dad when I was little". She start levitating." Now you. You had the option to pull away from the kiss. You showed you loved me but I guess not".
    She says going back to the ground. "So once I cause a lot of damage expose myself as Starks daughter well then expose you of course I will already be done". I get my leg unstuck and sweep her leg when she gets close enough. I break out of the webbing. She gets back up." Oh so Peter boy wants a fight okay let's fight". She says.  I throw a swing but she catches it and throws me. I'm on the floor I see her walking towards me. I use my webs and attach to her feet and pull she trips again." Call Mr.Stark". I say." Calling Mr.Stark".
    The phone rings and I tie y/n up then he finally answers." Hey kid what's up"." Mr.Stark you have to come to your building right away something is wrong with y/n". I say." Why is she hurt what wrong"." Well not exactly hurt she's just kinda being wicked in a way was she acting strange last night or was something different with her eyes". I ask." We'll be there in a minute just make sure she doesn't go anywhere". He says then hangs up. I turn back around to see her smiling and chuckling." What's so funny". I ask stepping back a bit. She doesn't answer. I kneel in front of her." Y/n I know your in there please stop please". I say.
   I see her smile fade then reappear.' It worked'. I say to myself. Just then her dad, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Clint, and Wanda walk in." Peter what's going on". Mr.Stark asks." I-I don't know". I say lying." Oh you sure do know tell him Peter tell him what I saw". She says looking up at us." Peter what's she talking about". I think screw it I'd rather get killed then her be this way." She saw a photo of me and a girl kissing but I swear Mr.Stark it was by force". I say waiting to get punched. I see the hurt in his eyes." Was their anything else in the photo"." No but it seemed hexed". I say. Right then I hear rope snapping y/n had broken through the ropes." Let's have some fun".

Your POV
   I crack my knuckles and start running towards the avengers. Clint shot an arrow at me but I caught it and snapped it in half." We have to be sympathetic bring back memories good memories it worked a little bit". I hear Peter say to my dad. Natasha tries to kick me but I catch it and throw her. Thor throws his hammer at me I dodge it but it glazes my head. It did hurt but I still fight. Then my dad he's still in his iron suit he tackles me and pins me to the floor." Peter get the sleeping shot in my room fill it up to 5 then bring it". He says. Peter hurry's and runs." No. No. Nooooo!!!!". I scream. My screams are high enough it makes everyone cover their ears but my dad stays put. I see a tear in his eye.
     -Flashback-." Daddy I'm scared". I say holding his hand as we look up at the roller coaster. He bends down to my level." Hey it's okay honey. Hm you know when I throw you up in the air or when you fly with me you know that feeling in your stomach". He asks me." Yeah it's tickles"." Well it's like that so there's nothing to be scared of I'll be with you for the whole time". I smile." Okay daddy". He kisses my forehead.-End-
    ." Dad help me". I say. The tear falls. I'm about to say something then feel a sting in my right bicep. I'm feeling drowsy then say." Don't look directly at the photo". Then I fall asleep.