Old Church

After school , In the Town

       Akira looked around him, the streets filled with busy people and vehicles. The sun was setting so people are in a hurry to go home.
'Okay now. Where do I find that idiot?'
       It's not that Akira hates Aidou. The blonde is pretty cute in his own way
'Well....As expected of a vampire I guess'.
       It's just that the blonde had been giving him more troubles than his pretty face can cover. Aidou always reminded Akira of a loyal pup,  Golden Retriever to be certain, when something about Kuran Kaname comes up. But still... that blonde can't follow an order even when he is loyal as hell!
       What part of "Not going out of dorm without permission" that blonde did not understand!
'Well~ I'll be doing absolutely nothing if I stay here thinking about him. Hm...Where could he be...'
       Akira walked around the town trying to sense the blonde vampire. His feet carried him to an old abandoned church and when he came to his senses he's already in front of the destroyed doors of the church. The church looked really old, to the point it would be no surprise if the church crumbled down at anytime. Akira's consciousness was warning him not to go in while his instincts were going wild, trying to tell him that something is inside. His eyes glowed for a moment before he reached out to grab the rusty handles. He push open the door and stepped into the dusty and ruined interior of the church.
'Now, what is this annoying feeling? Something must be inside but is it good or bad?'
       There's a buzzing feeling in the back of his head that Akira can't stop. He stepped further into the church.

(Imagine there's a big cross in the middle and the sun rays hitting it

(Imagine there's a big cross in the middle and the sun rays hitting it. Also it is evening time)

The big cross was glowing in the setting sun's rays. Making it seem like a Holy thing (well it IS a Holy thing). Akira's feets came to a stop infront of the glowing cross.
'Well.... No harm in checking right? Besides, curiosity killed the cat but I'm not as defenceless as a cat anyway'
Akira stepped around the cross and found nothing except the wooden floor.
'Hmm.... In a place like this... there must be a secret door'
He looked around a found a little crack on the base of the cross. He pushed the part of cross where the crack was visible like a square. The floor he had been standing on started trembling making Akira jumps back a little to escape falling when the secret door opened. Soon, the trembling stopped as the floor opened to an underground path.
       Akira descended the stairways and soon came across a underground hallway with a lot of door on both sides. He opened the first door and was welcomed by overwhelming smell of blood. Inside the room, he saw a huge amount of blood coating the walls and floor. His eyes started glowing nearly purple, caused by the smell. He closed the door quickly and the glow in his eyes died out to normal ruby color. He walked past most doors and came across a door. His feet didn't move anymore so the "something" that caused him to come here must be behind this door. He opened the door and found a........