Alarm

Kain Akatsuki stood before the unconscious Aidou in a protecting stance. His fire burning around Aidou as if to protect the blonde from the Level-E surrounding them.

Earlier that evening, Kain accompanied Aidou to the town because the blonde was craving for the sweets from the town bakery.

The night-out was a peaceful one and they were walking back to the school. But all of a sudden they were ambushed by Level-Es when they got to a place with no human in sight.

If it's like the usual, they can take on a group of level-E just fine, but suddenly Aidou screamed gripping his head and falled unconscious. And thus Kain was left alone to deal with the level-E and protect his cousin at the same time.

He thought it would end quickly but soon he noticed that the Level-E are faster and stronger than hey should be. He only got two of them down and he's almost out of his breath.

' Strange. It's almost like they're nobles with their refexes and movements. ' Kain thought.

' Wait a minute... Nobles vampires ........................ That's it! ' without wasting a second, Kain picked up Aidou and ran back to the school grounds at his top speed.

Akira noticed the strange presences nearing the barrier he put up. He quickly ran towards the school gate just in time to see Kain entering the school grounds with an unconscious Aidou on his shoulders.

" Kain-senpai! " Akira grabbed the vampire's arm as he ran past him, stopping the boy.

" You're safe now, don't worry. Nothing can step inside this school ground " he said as he escorted the taller male to the headmaster's house.

Three of the Level-Es that followed Kain was burnt to ashes as they tried to enter the school ground. The remaining ones backed away in wariness but they weren't leaving. They started surrounding the school trying to find a way to enter without getting burnt.

*At headmaster's house*

" He's fine. There's nothing to concern about. He just have a little bit of Hisui's power remaining inside his head and that caused him to faint. I removed all of it now, so there won't be another happening like this anymore. " Akira sat down on the chair and took the coffee Cross kindly offered to him.

" Kain-kun. Are you sure the one attacked you were nobles? " Cross asked the boy and saw the boy shake his head "no".

" Then what- "

" I just have a feeling they might be nobles according to their reflexes and movements. But their actions are completely the same as level-E. It's nothing like blood-thirst state we nobles would go in normally. " Kain spoked in a low voice not to disturb the sleeping blonde.

Cross and Akira looked at each other and  the albino spoke.

" We have to prepare it as quickly as possible ,Cross. I can't assure that Hisui won't be able to use his powers from afar. We need to put them in there. " Cross nodded and left the room.

Akira stood up and walk towards Kain. He put a hand over Kain's shoulder
" Kain-senpai, you stay here. Don't go anywhere. Don't open the door unless it's me or Kaien. And if  Aidou-senpai woke up and try to leave the room, please restrain him. "

With that he left the room, closing the door from the outside and activating the charm on the door knob.