Meeting

Me : Hi! I'm Akira!
Akira : Hey. How's everyone going to identify both of us since we're both Akira?
Me : Oh that's right! Well~ Call me Aki-tan then!
Akira : He's an idiot*slap his own forehead*
Me : Well, I'm sorry for being an idiot! But I'm an idiot with brains to write a story!
Aidou : Hey! When am I going to be in story?! You made me disappear for two chapters already! You stupid Author!
Me : Aki-Aki Kick!!! *Aidou went flying and become a star on the day sky* You aren't supposed to be here!!!
Zero : Why the F*k you made me guard those Monsters you call fangirls?! Alone!
Me : Ah haha.. Well... I don't have an idea?
Kaname : Well, he's at least trying to make the story interesting
Akira : Hey! I want to know one thing!
Me : Oya?What is it?
Akira : How come I got a name the same as you?
Me : ...............*silence*............
Akira : Hey? Aki you okay? Answer me!
Me : ..........
Akira : Just answer the question already!
Me : Well... I first intended the story as Male Reader/Harem but it's really frustrating to write (M/N), (H/C), (E/C) etc. I really respect those author who can write it and love those stories. But I can't read my own story with that things so I just decided on giving a set-character.....
Everyone : .................
Akira : But why Akira? You could've wrote Takeshi or Masahiro or Kenji....
Me : Oh! That's beause "Akira" is the name I could write fastest without the spelling miss! *mumbles* I swear it doesn't have anything to do with my name "Akira" and people with the name "Aki" or something related to it are usually in Uke position in Yaoi anime/manga that I take it to personal level and swear to make the Seme "Aki" for my self-satisfaction. I'm hundred percent sure of it. Or it must be opposite? *mumble*
Everyone : *Sweat Drops*
Akira : Well. It's understandable. You take pride in your Sadistic nature and being Seme in different games-
Others : WHAT?!!!!!!
Akira : Not the sexual ones you perverts!! Well so you took damage in the name "Aki" being Uke in several BL right?
Me : well... sort of.. why should I be Uke when I'm the one who's better than those dumbass who called themselves Seme?!
Akira : *sweat drops*But those "Aki"s aren't you....
Me : But still-!
Akatsuki : By the way... why are we here and why aren't you writing next chapter?
Me : Oh that's right! Well.... I wrote the chapter but it becomes two seperate things... I don't know if I should Pair Akira up with Aidou or Make them stay as brothers.....both are good ways so I don't know which way to go.... So I want to know everyone's point in this. This is the first turn of the road to Akira x harem so I want everyone to have a say in who they want in the harem.....
Akira : Even though it's MY Harem? *raised eyebrows* Don't I have a say in this?
Me : Nope... Since you're literally me, well part of me...
Akira : Yeah yeah whatever
Me : So please comment Akira x Aidou if you want the romance and Akira + Aidou for siblings love!
Akira : I don't care. I can still mess up my lil blonde in Rest-time~
Me : Stop it! I'm not going to turn this in to 18+!!!
Akira : Saying like that but you have the worst personality in Seme you know. Possessive, Sore Loser, Arrogant, Self-centered and also-
Me : That's the best habits of a great Seme you idiot! Go practice the monologue! See you later Everyone!
Others : He's scary as f*k when his place as an alpha is challenged
Me : Oh I forgot! VK doesn't belong to me. If it does I would've already killed that Yuki-bitch! I own nothing except Idea and Akira
Akira : That sounds really weird.
Me : I didn't mean it that way! And No thank you! I don't want to be with someone like you too!
Akira : Hey! That's a blow to my pride you know!
Me : Who care! See you later everyone!!! *waving*