Nigga your going to what?!?!

I'm Finally Outside Earths Atmosphere and stareing into space. I Look Over to my Far Right to See a Man Dressed in full God of Destruction Attire.

"Wait. Lord Beerus?!!? How Did He get here? No it can't be!!!" As I start to look closer I see a Man with the physique of my Master, Son Goku. he had pink hair and hair shaped exactly like his.

G-Goku?!?!?! When did Master Have This Much Energy?!?!

The Strange Figure Raised his index Figure and out popped destruction energy. Wait....I've seen that before! I thought. Didn't Toppo Use That? At the tournament of Power? Yes....i do recall seeing this energy very well. Master Vegeta Took Care of him tho....

Wait a second.....he's going to blow up the Planet?!?! What else can you do with such sinister energy!?! You sure as hell Can't Create with it!!! With no thought I immediately Threw a ki Blast At the Sphere of Destruction. HA! My energy collided with it and both energy sources disappeared.

The Figure Turned around Ever So Slowly. He had light purple eyes and his eyes were as narrow as that saiyan i met, Cabba-san from Universe 6. His hair wasn't styled like gokus at all, a very distinct look.

"May I Ask You....what the hell do you think you're doing Mortal?"

"Hey! You can't just go around destroying innocent lives! Much less planets for no good reason!!!"

"Oh but I do have a reason. I've Sensed many things here that do not belong. All these Universes that are not supposed to coexist with our own...must be eliminated. Besides it's my fucking job. So unless you want to be destroyed....move out my way. "

He Must be From My Universe.....or perhaps a different Reality? I thought to myself.

"Nigga your going to what?!? I'm Not Going to Do that. I am the protector of this. earth. And many many more. You won't lay a single finger on these inhabitants unless you put me down first. "

"Oh....? This is surprising. Nobody has ever tried to fight me back before. Well...this one foolish human Named Naruto tried that. And I destroyed his universe. Too bad. He didn't even last a second with me."

"This guy.... He's real dangerous! And so damn heartless!!! How can he do such a thing?!?"

"You Hurt....Naruto you say?"

"Oh? You know the Mortal? He was quite the show. Kept throwing of what he called 'Rasengans' at me. Didn't hurt a bit. "

"How dare you...."

"Exuse me?"

"HOW DARE YOU. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT. HE WAS MY FRIEND. HOW CAN YOU KILL INNCOENT PEOPLE WITH NO FEELINGS AT ALL ?!?!"

"Ooooooooooh someone's angry. What you gonna do ? Throw a rasengan at me?" He laughed.

"Heheheh....don't be surprised I bite more than i talk. your going to pay for what you did."

"Then come over here and make me pay boy."

"VNNNN!"

"Super Saiyan hmmm? So your a saiyan after all."

"That's right. And I'm going to give you the beating of your life."

he Begun to charge up another ball to destruction energy. I charged up to him with blinding speed and went for an uppercut. The Destruction god sropped it with his index finger. He yawned. "Is this all you got? Man your boreing."

"Rrrrrr!!! SHUT UP!!!!" I spun my body around and kicked him square in the face sending him flying into space. Then hailed him with countless ki blasts. "TAKE THIS. AND THIS AND THAT!!" He deflected my blasts with lighting speed.