What are we??🍒

Sometimes the person you love is the the person that's made out for you- Author

After thirty minutes to readjust himself Lucas swung the bathroom door open meeting up to a black mad woman from the look of it. He set his eyes brows in an upright position contemplating what he had done for her to give him the stank look that's covered all over her beautiful face.

" Why you mugging me?"

" You want to know something ? Do you remember when I asked you to take care of that thing for me?"

" I don't know what you talking about" Lucas shoved his spit backwards erasing the guilt.

" Oh you don't know what I'm talking about huh ? Why I can't hear from Robert , Lucas? And you better have a good lullaby or else-

The tension was slowly building up as heavily sigh was released from his minty lips. He didn't know what to say than the fact that he was now caught up in a bed of lies hoping she would move on.

" What you mean you haven't heard from him?"

The burning sensation left Tamara in dis-composition as she folded her arms looking up at the man she claimed to knew by heart. His words were now nothing more than lies which only made her shed few tears before breaking the news.

Tamara's eyes shut closed squeezing the hurt from within, all she wanted was Robert to be the man that he truly was and to be able to let her go if he still had her planted in his heart. The night she last saw him was the night she remembered most, though they have been going around in circles dipping it in the auto-most Parts of the city handling their business.

" All I ever asked was for you to talked to him Lucas but instead you killed him" just like that Tamara reopened her now red swollen fixed eyes.

Lucas glimpse the hate and Shame from her voice which follows by a soft crack which led him to believe she had just rip something inside of her " I what?" He replies trying to get her answer clear across his face.

" You think I don't know you killed him? It's not like him for not to call or text me and oh here's the good part" she laughed throwing her head back wiping the tears. " The police knocked on my door interrogated me and info that I wouldn't even tell no one and here I am having sex with you. Just go"

" Tamara"

" GO LUCAS" she yelled pouting to her door.

" Can I just explained?"

" Explain? Explain what ? On how you killed him?" She laughed making Lucas furious.

" FIRST OF ALL YOU TOLD ME HE LAID HIS HANDS ON YOU, DIDN'T YOU?"

" It doesn't matter now cause he's not here. You took him away from me Lucas"

" Listen to me, LISTEN I did that SHIT to protect you. I fucking love you Tamara and I'll do anything" he semi yelled into her ears aggressively pounding his fist in the palm of his hands.

" Enough to kill people?"

" Did you not say he touch you?"

" Yes he did but it wasn't like he really touched me, I mean he grabbed my arm and I was trying to yank it away. All I said was just to talk to him"

" Whatever bruh I'm done defending myself" he walked off

" Defending? Lucas you could go to prison are you not understanding?"

Just then Lucas turned to position in front Tamara yelling " I DID IT FOR YOU"

" That's not - stop yelling at me like your my daddy or some shit"