(Sexual stuff is going to happen! If you want to skip, I'll state when it's over!)

In seconds Karayan was in front of her. He ripped off her skirt and top leaving her in her underwear. Labitina growled before being cut off by Karayan's lips on hers.  He kissed her furiously taking all her attention away from his other movements. In moments Karayan was naked and rubbing against Labitina. She struggled but he pinned her hands above her head. He picked up her legs and shoved his hand down her panties before roughly shoving two fingers inside her and began pumping. Labitina gasped at the sudden intrusion and shivered. Karayan took advantage of her open mouth, shoving his tongue inside hers and  roaming all over her mouth with his.

He broke the kiss after awhile and trailed kissed down her neck before he went to her breast. Using his teeth he ripped her bra off throwing it somewhere before latching onto one of her breast himself. He sucked hard, rolled his tongue over her nipple then bit down on it before moving to do the same to the other. Hearing her panting and gasping brought a sense of pride to Karayan even if he took her by force. Not wanting to wait anymore he pulled out his fingers and inserted his member instead gaining a loud moan from Labitina.

Once inside he pressed his chest to hers locking eyes with her "You are fully mine now. I'll mark you and keep you under my full control." Labitina glared at him through her hair "You will never have full control over me!" He smirked "Want to bet?" With that he thrusted into her slowly enjoying the feeling of being inside her. After his tenth thrust he lost all restraint and began to move faster and harder. Labitina moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist bringing him in deeper into her while using the wall to keep her balanced.

Karayan wanted to move so he picked her up and threw her onto the bed. Before she could move he was over her hand his face between the valley of her breast as he once again entered her with a hard thrust. The bed rocked back and forth with the force Karayan was using not stopping even when one foot of the bed broke. Labitina flipped them over riding him and swerving her hips that sent Karayan in an all new high as he felt himself being buried inside her. She was tight to him and he loved the feeling she gave.

He flipped them over again spreading her legs far as he continued to pump inside her. When he received a loud moan from her he concluded that he hit her soft spot and continued to hit hit drawing screams out of her. He smirked as he felt her walls clench around him as she came. He didn't but he was close "You're going to bare my children from this day forward." He stated before he roughly kissed her lips again. This time she didn't resist him and kissed back causing him to smirked in triumph.

However, his triumph was short lived as a pain surged through him. He pulled away from the kiss his body shaking as he tried to keep himself upright. Labitina smirked, flipping them over riding out her climax once again before she stopped sighing.

(It's over now)

Karayan was paralyzed on the bed only his eyes moving. Labitina looked down at him "I must say. That felt great." She sighed "But you are not my mate and you had no right to force yourself on me." She glared pulling off the cuffs on her hands. "I enjoyed our time together. Working for you was fun but now it's my turn to rule, just without you in the picture. L" She chuckled to herself "Anyway... The moment you forced yourself on me I knew you'd do it again like the last time. You tried while I slept only to fail." Karayan eyes opened wide "What? You thought I forgot because you made me?  No... You're too weak in the mind department for that."

Labitina hummed as all of her clothes were thorn unable to wear again. Sighing she disappeared for a second and reappeared in fresh new clothes. She smiled at Karayan, one he saw her give to her kills and he knew there was no escaping. "Y-You are nothing without me!" He managed to say. "Well... We won't know until we find out." With that a spear formed in Labitina's hand and she pierced Karayan's heart with it. His body was able to move and with shaking hands he moved to rest them on the spear in shock. He looked up at Labitina who held a satisfied smile in her face "You will never be here again. You shall remain dead and no one will miss you." She spoke up.

"Goodbye." She said leaving the room just as Karayan's body went limp and turned to dust.

**************************

..... The bastard is DDEAADD!!!

OKAY! So... I was going through the comments finally and I have to say you guys make me so happy!

I honestly thought my story was terrible and after Jade's death I just had to put lots sad moments and more deaths.

I know you all didn't like that. Honestly me neither, it was heartbreaking but~ it'll make the ending all the more worth it!

Hopefully!!!

Reuben: Sigh... I'm still angry with you for killing my best friend/dragon!

I'm sorry! Honestly he wasn't supposed to die but I promise you he's safe now.

Reuben:  I don't want your promises!!!

Okay... Well! I'm going to walk away now....

BYYEE!!!!