♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1

Zacznij od początku

She took a deep breath and she revealed her hero name right after Midoriya revealed his hero name as 'Deku.'

"This...this is my hero name!" 

Everyone gasped because it was the name she went as back in her own world. They know her as Yuuki, but the villains in the other world know her as 'Ratel'. 

"Yuuki-chan, are you sure? That name..." Kaminari started, "You could have chosen something else!" 

"Honey Badger is a good name too!" Mina worriedly said to her. 

"Hm. I want this as my name." 

"Yuuki-kun, it's not a good idea to have that name. It's true that Ratel is another name for honey badger, but that was a name you used when you...you know?" Iida truthfully didn't want her to have that name. That name not only killed villains, it killed heroes too.

Everyone began to talk, some were trying to convince Yuuki to choose a different name. 

"Okay, okay, let's all calm down." Midnight clapped her hands twice to silence the class. "I'm sure Yuuki-chan have her own reasons for choosing this name." She may not have been invited to the other world, but Midnight have heard of the adventure by Present Mic. "Is there a reason for your chosen name?" 

"This name held the highest kill score from the world I was born in. It's a name everyone there called me when they want to hunt me down; it's also the name my victims say before I kill them." She closed her eyes once and then open them once again to show her determination to have this name. "I want to carry this name and rewrite a different meaning to it! I'm not the Ratel who can kill...I'm the Ratel who can be a hero!" She wanted this name to come along with her and change with her; she wanted to be the Ratel who could protect what was important to her. "Can I...can I protect you all with this name?" 

No one answered her. Did she take things too far? Maybe she should just write Honey Badger down-

"Courageous Hero: Ratel!" 

Yuuki looked at what Yaoyorozu have written on her little white board. Yaoyorozu stood up from her seat and she showed Yuuki the beautiful writing. "Isn't it better this way, Yuuki-san?" From Yaoyorozu's point of view, Yuuki had always taken a courageous stand against each villain back in the other world. Yaoyorozu still remember how Yuuki stood up against Lion and his pack. Despite the difference in size, Yuuki fought for them and showed them the courage of a hero! "If you're going to take up that name, you need to live up to it and show us the 'rewrite'! You can do it, can't you? Rewriting Ratel from a villain to a hero!" 

"I will!" 

With that, everyone's hero name was chosen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've got given an offer?" It was the end of the day and Yuuki was called to the staff room by Aizawa. 

"Yeah. This person would like you to do your Internship with him. You better make yourself useful since you only have a week to do this, okay?" 

"I will, but..." 

"But what?" 

"Do I really deserve it?" There were classmates who had not got an offer. For her to be a new student and get an offer...she felt a little bad.

"Truthfully, no. But this person said he saw potential in you and want to train you." Aizawa explained. "Oh, and you can search for him with this." He passed her a very long red scarf.