2. First Impression

Start from the beginning

"Great first impression there" He giggled. You only nodded awkwardly and sat down.

Yes. What a great first impression indeed...

The teacher cleared her throat yet again and continued the lesson. She babbled away about the current biology-thing she was teaching about. You zoned out, too embarrassed to want to learn anything right now. You stared out of the window, focusing on a lonely tree down on the ground.

First the boy again, then being late and then this in front of everyone.

Could this day get any worse?

You don't know how much time has passed but suddenly you flinched as you heard your name.

"...Mr. Park with Miss L/N..."

You turned to Jimin with a puzzled expression.

What in tarnation did you now miss?

"I'll explain soon." He whispered, not looking at you.

"... And at last, Mr Kim with Mr Jeon." The teacher finished speaking. Jimin turned to two boys who sat behind us.

They were holding hands. One of them had black hair with a middle parting and the other brown hair with a bandana. They were also smiling at each other. The brown-haired boy had a really boxy smile. Almost rectangular. They definitely looked content with their partner for whatever this assignment was.

"Lucky you two, you lovebirds." Jimin said.

"Thanks, but you're just jealous." The bandana-boy said back. The black haired one laughed.

"Yah! Tae, I'm not!, "  Jimin said, he looked at you, "Well, anyways this is Kim Taehyung and that is Jeon Jungkook." he explained to you.

You gave them both a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm L/N Y/N."

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and said hello back to you.

The bell rang, dismissing class. You turned back and started to gather your things. Jimin tapped your shoulder. You looked at him.

"So, you and I are paired for a pair assignment on this, " he grabbed his textbook and pointed at the pages, showing a text with several colourful pictures. It looked complicated, and you did not look forward to be working with this, with a boy you just met. But Jimin seems nice, so there should be no worries.

"Okay, but have to look it all up because I did not listen..." You trailed off and began to walk out of the classroom.

"It's okay, I'll need to read more on this topic as well." He answered, walking next to you.

"Yup, same here, for both of us I think." Jungkook said, catching up with you two. Taehyung shrugged dismissively and put his arm around Jungkooks' shoulders. Aww.

The four of you walked out of the classroom, to your lockers and then to your next lesson. You sat next to Jimin again. When the third period came around, Taehyung sat next to Jimin. Confused, you sat next to Jungkook.

"A thing happened last year so Tae and I can't sit together here," Jungkook whispered, he must have seen your confused expression. You wondered what had happened...

"I'll explain another time." He said. Nodding, you decided not to ask about it further. Even though you were curious.

Time flew by and before you knew it, it was lunchtime. Collecting your things and heading for your locker, Jungkook caught up with you and tapped your shoulder. The other two were right behind him.

"Hey, would you like to sit with us at lunch?" He asked. Jimin and Taehyung exchanged expressions.

"Sure!" You exclaimed. Then you noticed the atmosphere had changed. You looked at Jimin, then at Taehyung and they both looked at Jungkook. The poor boy looked startled. The three boys looked at each other.

"Or I could sit somewhere else if everyone's not okay with it..." You began and trailed off.

"No! It's okay! Right guys?" Jungkook said. Taehyung shrugged, and Jimin contemplated it for a second longer but agreed at last that it's okay.

"Thank you" You answered and then all of you walked to the first floor, where the cafeteria is located. Jimin told you that, so you didn't need the map.

When all of you made it to the cafeteria it was already packed with students.

[A/N I hope you enjoyed this! 8 days until BTS comeback!! Anyone hyped?? I am!!🙀😆]