tell me a lie

- Happy days can be countless-
                                     Emilia splinter

New chap! Chp4 Pt 1》
(A/n: I'll be writing some quotes they can be qouted from books and it can be of my own)
.
.
Enjoy😘
********************
👑Third person👑

It was finally the weekend, Diana got a mail from the factory where she asked for a job and she ben working there for three days and she was paid her salary 3 pounds each day work she had to buy vitamins and medicines for her husband and keep the rest of the money if there was a change left, she had to take care of John most of the time trying to comfort him and stay with him for the rest of the day.

For emilia she was sent to spend the weekend with her grandparents.

During the weekend it was hard for Diana to leave the house as we all know she can't tell her husband about her job so she had to think about a lie to get out.

"Darling I'm gonna buy some groceries and I might be a bit late because I'll visit our neighbours" she said

"Ok but make sure to do your best" he replied

Do your best?! Diana thought to herself what does he mean? SO she just ignored the answer and walked towards bedroom's door

"Diana" John called

"Yes darling?"

"I know exactly where are you going so please stop pretending that your going to buy groceries or visiting the tailor's"

Diana left the door knob and stood frozen in her place with no move

"John.."

"I'm not a fool Diana I know you got a new job then how do you keep buying all these medicines for me" he said

She turned to him and walked towards their bed apologizing and tearing she told him that she had to do this for him and their daughter, he told her that he's proud of her and he encouraged her.

"Next time promise you'll never lie again?" He said as she promised him and printed a kiss on his cheek

"No, I need a proper one" he protested pointing to his lips.
.
Later Diana arrived the factory and she put on a beanie on her hair and gloves, as she began to knead the dough carefully.
.

For emilia she was helping her grandma cooking diner so she ordered her to collect some logs from outside as Adam had to join her as well, after they collected some logs Adam decided to challenge emilia.

"We'll do a race let's see who's gonna climb up this tree faster" Adam dared

"I'll do of course" emi said

Each one of them started climbing a different tree

"Don't try hard little emi I won" Adam teased her

Emilia stock out her tounge and continued climbing but unfortunately she tripped and fell down as she hurt her ankle.

"Oh God! Are you ok? " Adam asked

"My ankle.. :'(" she cried

"I'm sorry I didnt-" emilia cut him off "shut up idiot and help me"

Adam didn't know what to do as he's not a real person he can't shout for help nor ask someone to.

Later emilia got back to her grandparents's and got a bandaged ankle.

"Don't worry sweetheart it'll get better within two days or maybe one day it was just a simple hurt" emilia's granny said "I'll bring you your diner up here"