Molly let out a small sob as tears filled her eyes and fell down her cheeks as she grinned down at him.

"Molly... will you marry me?"

He pulled a box from his back pocket and opened it to reveal the most perfect ring. It reminded her of something that would be passed down from generation to generation. It had a stunning 1920's vibe to it and it was perfect.

She had brought her hand up to her mouth as she stared at the ring and then at Dominick who was staring at her with uncertainty.

Then she slowly started to nod, "yes. Yes!"

He let out a relieved sigh as he snapped the box shut and stood up to wrap his arms around her waist. He swung them in a circle and Molly couldn't help but feel like they were in a romantic movie.

"I love you so fucking much," Dominick said into her neck.

"Back at you, baby." Molly cooed back, keeping her arms tightly wrapped around his neck.

As he set her down he leaned forward and took her lips softly and then deepened the kiss when he slid his tongue across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth as her tongue met his halfway.

Then she broke the kiss and looked up at him.

"I've always wanted to have sex in the woods..." she bit her bottom lip and looked down shyly.

He grabbed her chin and forced her to look back up at him, "what have I said about this shyness? I might have to punish you..." his voice turned sandy and his eyes filled with a brazen desire she loved so much.

She swallowed back her shyness as she looked up at him through hooded eyes, "I've been a very, very bad girl..."

Dominick let out a growl as he twisted his hand in her hair with one hand and began undoing his jeans with his other.

Molly felt chills of desire cascade across her skin as she stared into his eyes. She had an idea of what he wanted and the thought alone made her mouth water. Once she heard the fumbling of his jeans stop she went to grab him but he grabbed her wrist and shook his head.

"Please... I want to touch you." She begged.

He shook his head again, "get on your knees." His voice was deep and domineering, which caused another chill to fall down her spine.

She slowly went to her knees, his hand still in her hair, as she came face to face with his erection. He was so damn sexy and his cock was hers.

She tried to touch him again but he pulled his hips back.

"Open your mouth," he whispered.

She looked up at him as he stared down at her with dark, lust filled eyes as she opened her mouth.

He tightened his grip in her hair as he guided his hips forward and slid his cock into her mouth. And she moaned out at the sensation of his pulsing cock against her tongue.

Dominick groaned out his own pleasure as he began to thrust his hips back and forth. His cock slid across her tongue as she sucked him hard into her mouth.

"Fuck..." he hissed. Then he began using her hair to guide her mouth harder and faster onto his cock.

She was so turned on that she was seconds away from an orgasm and she hadn't even touched herself. Which gave her the idea, of course, as she ran her hand up her thigh and underneath her skirt so she could tame the ache between her legs.

But Dominick pulled his cock from her mouth and roughly pulled her to her feet as he grabbed her chin and stared into her eyes, "so fucking beautiful," he rasped out, his eyes traveling to her lips before he crashed his own onto hers.