She felt the tears fill in her eyes as she looked up at him, "seriously? You're giving up more of your life for me?" This astonished her and she felt like she couldn't breathe.

"I would give up everything for you, Molly." He grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips as he lightly kissed her hand, "you're my life now. Wherever you are, I am. Whenever you're happy, I'm happy."

She bit her bottom lip as she felt it begin to tremble before she leaned over and took his lips possessively with hers. "I love you..." she whispered.

"I know..." he grinned and she giggled, "I love you, too." He added.

Dominick's phone rang, breaking their special moment, and when he looked at the screen his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Hello?" He answered. "Right, yes, how are you?"

Molly sat and watched him intently as he stared straight ahead and listened to the caller on the other end.

"Perfect. I have something to take care of right now and then I can meet with her. Can you have her meet me in an hour?" Dominick looked over at Molly and smiled, "great. See you then."

He hung up and shoved his phone back in his pocket before speaking, "I have a young girl to meet this evening. She has had some things happen to her and is one of the reasons why I'm starting another safe house here in Seattle. Would you like to join me when I go meet her?"

Molly nodded, "yeah, I would love that."

"It might get a little dark though. She's going to be telling us her story and how she ended up in the sex trafficking ring and then I have to take precautions to secure her safety. I just want to warn you."

She nodded again, "that's fine. I completely understand." Then Molly placed her hand on his face and turned him to look at her as she stared into his eyes, "you're an amazing man, you know that?"

He gave her a half smirk, "I never would have seen my potential without you, babe."

The driver stopped and Molly turned to look out the window.

"Where are we?" She asked with confusion.

Dominick grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the backseat, "I told you it's a surprise."

She didn't argue and just followed him. And that's when she realized they were in the mountains and the views were breathtaking.

Dominick pulled her farther into the woods until they came to a clearing that overlooked the valley below them. The sun was setting behind the mountains and the sky was filled with purple, red, and orange hues and the sight was breathtaking.

She almost forgot Dominick was standing next to her because she was staring out into the mountains and valley below, but then he grabbed her and spun her to face him. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she giggled into his chest.

Then she leaned back and stared up into his face, "why did you bring me here? I mean it's beautiful, just confused is all and I don't underst...."

She was cut off when she watched him release her to get down on his knee.

Her breath caught in her throat and anxious butterflies filled her stomach as she stared down at him with wide eyes. Was this really happening? She remembers him asking her to marry him a few weeks ago in bed, but she just thought it was a spur of the moment thing because it was great sex. She didn't actually think he meant it.

"Molly," he started, his voice raspy- just the way she loved, "you were the biggest pain in my ass when I first saw you. Yet, I wanted you more than I've ever wanted anyone... and I think we can both admit the crazy rollercoaster we rode to get here today. But I wouldn't change my passenger for anything. I may not be the most perfect man, but with you by my side I know I can be perfect for you..." he paused as he placed his hand on her belly, "and perfect for you."