'She could not take dick..."

|Nahmir|

|Nahmir|

"Okay Nick, you know the routine."

I nodded my head as they started the cameras up.

I sat on the couch next to the skinny Latina girl and rested my hand on her thigh as she laughed.

"What are you doing Nahmir." She says while climbing on my lap.

Nahmir was my porn name. I didn't know what the fuck a ' Nahmir' was but who cares.

I liked my job as a pornstar. You got paid to have sex! Who wouldn't wanna get they dick wet AND get money?

"Tryna make you feel good baby." I replied as I ran my hands across her ass and kissed her neck.

One thing I hated was the whole role playing at the beginning. Like I'm tryna get my nut off and get my money, I ain't got time fa' dis.

I cuffed her butt, lifting her up, and took her shirt off. She had small perky titties. They was cute as hell nigga.

I watched as she got on her knees and wasted no time to slob me up. She looked up at me while rubbing her hands up and down on my shaft while still sucking it.

I groaned as I leaning my head back and thrusting into her mouth. After a few minutes she stood up and got on all fours.

My favorite position.

I took my dick out of my Calvin Klein drawls and put on a condom. No kids for Nicholas.

After rubbing my dick for a few, I slowly inserted myself inside of her as she arched her back.

"Mmm!" She moaned while biting her lip.

I sighed in pleasure as I gripped her wide hips and slammed her into mine. I closed my eyes as ecstasy took over my body.

She gasped as she put her head into the pillow and dug her yellow nails into my thighs.

My favorite color.

I continued to dig inside of her until she tapped on my leg repeatedly.

I flipped her over to see her bright pink face. Damn it's only been 20 minutes.

I lean down to her chest and suck on her left titty while massaging the other one.

I grab her throat and slid in roughly while she grabbed my hand that was on her neck.

"Fuck Nahmir!" She moaned through screams.

See I also hated fucking Princess sometimes, that's her name by the way, she could not take dick!

2 strokes in and her ass tapping out.

"Shut the fuck up." My deep raspy voice whispered in her ear as I put my hand over her mouth.

"Mmsjdn." She mumbled under my hand.

"Yea yea."

I noticed my strokes getting faster and sloppier as I felt myself finna release any minute.

She screamed and pulled my hand from over her mouth as she tried to run away from my dick.

I looked down down at my dick and noticed she already came on my dick.

I pulled out of her and she got on all fours taking the condom off of my and stroking my dick again.

I closed my eyes and let her do her thang.

If on que, I busted on her mouth and she licked it off of my dick and her lips.

Fucking freaky ass muhfucka.

"AND CUT!"

Alright y'all this gone be a short story. Maybe 10-15 chapters or more if I think of a super good plot.