Confessions

Much awaited chapter... Here u go... Hope u enjoy it.. Please leave comments.. We are gonna each 2k reads... Yay... Thanks for all the love.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Roshan'pov:

I knew I shouldnt have left Zoya, I thought Maya will support her sister is something. But she seemed content with her and I don't know why she hates Zoya so much.

As I parked my car, Maya got out and left me all alone. My thoughts are only swirling about Zoya now.

She was  not in her usual mode and I hoped I was not the reason she is changing herself.

I took my wallet and left my backpack in the car. I took the bus to Zoya's home and it looks like it's going to rain.

I made my way to her home and it was locked. I should have known she must have left with Ziad. He was practically drooled at her in that dress.

My blood boiled at the thought of Zoya and Ziad together riding in his bike. Suddenly my phone ringed.

The conversation between Roshan and Ziad.

Ziad :"Hey!! Shit face arrogant stupid idiot where is Zoya?? ".

Roshan:" how the hell I supposed to know?? I thought she is with you, since you practically glued to her" .

Ziad :, "If something happens to Zoya, I would end your life with my hands man".

Roshan :"Sure no worries.. I won't fight.. It will be easy".

I threw the phone away. The screen cracked and my anger didn't get quenched.

I pulled my fist and banged the door, nothing happened to the door. But my hand hurts like a hell.

Suddenly I heard a laugh, there she was laughing at me so hardly. I forgot the pain by looking at her smile and the sound of her laughter brought the calmness I needed.

I pulled her hard and hugged her tightly.

"please!! Don't wear that dress outside and I can't control myself... So are the other boys.. Did you notice the way Ziad looked at you".. I whispered in her ear.

She let go of me and I could sense she was killing me with her eyes. But that was cute and I started laughing.

I tried so hard to muffle my laughter with my hands but it was epic fail.
She punched me.

"oww!! It hurts!! You punched my hand and it was already broken I think" I wailed like a child.

I fell down dramatically like I was dying but the pain was there too. She hunched beside me and took my hand  with such a care and concerned face.

She blow air in my hand and I let out the breath I was holding for long.

"Come On!! let's go inside my home. I have first aid kit in my room. Your hands are bleeding, it may get affected" Zoya told me gently.

That's when I noticed the blood in my hand and I fainted literally.

A cliffhanger.. I know haha... Everyone is doing that.. So lemme give a try and experience all as an author..

Lots of love
Shameem