Epilogue: The Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

 “Do you realize how many times you said that to me today?” Hermione asked giggling.

 “You don’t like it?” Draco pouted his thin lips forming a curve. “I want to tell you I love you because I want to, and I won’t stop telling you that even it is 24/7.” He added which made Hermione smile.

 “That dream of yours really got into you.” Hermione said and poked Draco’s cheeks

 “You have no idea.” He replied recalling everything that happened in his dream.

 “Mum! Dad! Come on!” Alicia and Scorpius said in unison and waved at them.

 “Coming dear.” Hermione replied and stood up fixing her dress.

 Hermione started to walk towards her children. She reached them but Draco was still seated under the tree watching them play. He loved this sight; it was the only thing that made him happy. A complete and happy family.  

 “Go join them Draco.” Draco suddenly looked up and saw Sarah sitting on the branched of the tree.

 “Sarah, what are you doing here?” Draco asked and stood up.

 “Well, to encourage you. The dream you had was not only a dream it’s a lesson for you to take care of them and don’t make such foolish choices.” Sarah explained and jumped off the branch.

 “How did you know about the dream?” Draco asked as he watched Sarah walked forward to see a clearer view of the three playing.

 “I saw it.” She replied and turned around with a smile on her face. “Take care of them Draco, this is the family destined to be for you.”

 “Thanks Sarah.” Draco said and hugged Sarah.

 “No problem.” Sarah replied and let go of the hug.

 “DAD!” Draco turned around and saw them waving at him to come.

 “Draco!” Hermione also shouted.

 “Now go and be with your family.” Sarah added and smiled. Draco nodded and ran towards his family.

The Drama of My daughter has finally ended and it was all just a dream. But remember all dreams mean something either a lesson or a warning. Dreams come and go but each is important, sometimes dreams are like mirrors, they reflect what your heart desires. The story of My Daughter doesn’t only revolve of family Drama but it also revolves around truth, trust, friendship, and change. These are but some of the things that life itself revolves around and I hope you’ve learned something in the story.

 I am Sarah Gramer and I am the one telling this story. This is the story of my best friend and his family.

Family will always be there no matter what. Lovely telling you this story. This is goodbye. 

Final Author's Note: 

Thank you guys for everything. The support of the whole book was beyond Massive! I never imagined that I could feel the way felt when I was writing this 2 years ago again. This was the second Dramione Story I wrote and the people in Quotev embraced it. I'm so glad I shared this with you guys. :) You embraced it too! Each chapter of the story contianed my feels while writing it, I was never the one good with words and such but when I started my Daughter it brought out my imaginative side. To be honest my foundation of writing side is My Daughter. Thank you guys so much! It has been an honor being with you in every step of the way. I would like to thank @TayleurB Since she was always noisy in the comment box :) I love reading her comments and your comments too. :) Thank you all so so so much! I feel so blessed!

I just wanted to share to you guys that I might publish a Draco Malfoy FanFiction soon! ;) I have two fanfic in my flash drive that I haven't published yet (well, I haven't finished them yet) Should i publish it here too? Tell me what you guys think :) 

BTW, I forgot to inform you that Hermione's Anthem in the story is My Immortal by Evanescence :) Just click on the media thingy on the side :)