CHAPTER I: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART I]

Start from the beginning

"Is being unable to get up in the morning a condition?" said a feminine voice from my left.

A beautiful blonde sitting next to me is Asagi Aiba, 20 years old, 5'8. 

Saikai Academy student with red eyes and long blonde hair curled at its end passes through her shoulder with a fringe and bangs at either side of her face. She has a long ponytail tied by a pink ribbon. She wears a uniform with a sweater. She wears a pink ribbon on her left wrist.

She is also my childhood friend and girlfriend and works as a part-time programmer at the Manmade Island Management Corporation.

She was smiling at Kojou, who was now staring at her with a frown.

Oh! My bad, my name is Y/N, my surname well is a secret. I'm 20 years old, 6'0. Yes, I'm the tallest in this group and the Academy. I have light blue eyes, and salmon pink hair, and I wear glasses for fun. I have a lean and muscular build, which I'm very proud of; hiding all of that currently is my Saikai Academy uniform.

For the male is a white shirt with black trousers and black shoes.

And what only Asagi and Motoki know is that I'm the Fourth Progenitor. However, I'm not sure how or why I am what I am.

We were sitting in Benny's, a small restaurant near our Academy. 

We were having lunch while trying to help Kojou study.

"It's not like you're a vampire," she said.

"Right," Kojou said, with a questionable tone, making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"But hey, it's because we felt sorry for you that we're here to help you study," I said with a smile, bringing the attention to me, ignoring his questionable expression.

"You'd better be grateful," Asagi said haughtily.

"You're eating and drinking on someone else's dime, and you expect gratitude?" Kojou said.