the other daughter

Mal sat alone in her room still replaying her mother's words in her head. It been over a few months since Maleficent had escaped the Isle of the Lost and tried to take Fairy Godmother's magic wand. With the help of Mal and her friends they put a stop to Maleficent's plan, except no before Maleficent was about to tell Mal the most shocking news of her life.

FLASHBACK

As Maleficent had already frozen everyone in the coronation hall she waited for Mal to hand her the wand. Mal refused and it had led Maleficent to transform into a dragon..

"Maybe I had chosen the wrong child to give up." Maleficent hissed.

"What are you talking about?" Mal asked in confusion.

"Maybe for once I have made a mistake. Maybe my other daughter would have made a better Maleficent than you!"

Maleficent went to attack but had been stopped by the bright light that came from Evie's magic mirror. In the end Maleficent was turned into a tiny lizard and everything was alright at the end.
Except... Mal didn't believe that.

FLASHBACK OVER

She went through her spell book, through records from the Isle and on Auradon. Ben tried to convince Mal to take a break but she didn't listen. Ben helped in his own way as well. Jay would go back to the Isle and threaten people into giving information. Evie used her magic mirror but nothing would be found. Carlos searched to web for any babies that were given up sixteen years ago. Then it struck Mal an idea.

The only person that would have information is Fairy Godmother. Mal slammed her book shut and ran out of her room to find Fairy Godmother. Luckily for Mal she found Fairy Godmother in her office.

"Fairy Godmother?" The headmistress of Auradon Prep looked at the purple haired girl.

"Mal, I knew you'd come and see me eventually." Fairy Godmother assumed. Mal sat on the chair in front of the desk.

"So you know why I'm here."

"You want to know about your sister." Mal nodded at what seems to be a question.

"There's not much I can say. I know that her name is Marina, she was put in an orphanage. When I found out who she was I tried to look for her, but no luck."

That was it. Mal was almost ready to lose hope, but not just yet. Wherever she is, wherever this Marina is, Mal hopes that she's safe.

"Thanks for your time..." Mal quickly left the office.

___________________________________________________

In a circus tent, Anne Carlyle nee Wheeler watched as her brother W.D and his temporary partner fly though the air during practice.

D and his temporary partner fly though the air during practice

"The Trapeze Beauty, that's what fans are calling her." Anne turned to look at her husband with a smile on her face. Philip Carlyle wrapped an arm around his wife, planting kisses on her head.

"W.D seems to like her, says she's determined to make it work. I think he has a crush on her."

"It'll be nice having her here. A good substitute for you while the baby is cooking in there..." Philip teased, running a hand over the baby bump.