I'm The New Girl At School #17

Chapter 14

Saturday/7:16 PM

Taylor's POV

I saw Naomi from school. Oh, she's kissing her boyfriend. Naomi's a good person. She gets well with everybody.

I have already changed into my bikini. Goosebumps were forming on my skin. The breeze is pretty cool tonight.

I went out of the stall and walked towards the pool to find Ryan already dipping his feet in the water.

I'm lying if I told you that he didn't look hot. CAUSE! Damn! He is hot. But the not steroid-taking guys type hot. But yeah, his tan skin made his abs look delicious. NOT JUST DELICIOUS! Mouth-watering delicious! Okay, I gotta stop perving in my head.

Ryan's POV

I was dipping my feet when I saw Taylor walk towards me. She looked fucking sexy. Queenie was hot, but damn. If you compare Queenie to Taylor; Taylor would be hotter.

She sat next to me and dipper her feet in to.

I got a glance of her perfect midriff. Oh, if only I could lick the-WHAT THE HELL. Stop THINKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT.

"Hey Ryan." She said simply. God, her voice was so soothing and velvet. I could listen to her forever and never get bored. A goddess like voice, not squeaky. JUST PERFECT.

"H-hi." I stuttered? What the heck.

"Soo...." She said, I raised my eyebrow. "the water's nice."

Uh-Oh. She's nervous. I should probably spark up a conversation.

"Yeah, it is. I think they put like a water-warmer. I don't know where they sell those. But I think you can buy them from Wal-Mart. BUT WAIT! They might be expensive. But I don't know. Warmers seems cool. Maybe they do sell those. I mean you can buy live chicken. You can right? Or maybe not. Because I don't know. Cause you never-"

Damn it! I rambled about non-sense! But Taylor chuckled and shushed me with her soft finger. Fingers I want to-SHIT! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!

"Yeah, I don't think they sell those. You clown!" She laughed a little.

Just then a very old couple passed by us. They smiled at us.

The older lady said, " You two look really perfect for each other." Taylor and I blushed hard. "Right honey? Remember us?" The older lady cuddled up to her husband and the older man blushed.

"Yes, dear. Young man, tell this young, beautiful lady that you love her." The man told me.

Holy shit. I felt the heat slowly creep up my cheeks. DAMN IT!

"Uhmmm.... Er... we're just friends, Sir." I looked into Taylor's eyes. It was somewhat sad but she was wearing a fake smile. Who knew after spending time with her, you know whether her smile was real or not?

"Yeah." Taylor said, looking down at her dipped-feet.

"Do you have a girlfriend, son?" The man asked me.

"Yes sir." I told him.

"DUMP HER!" The old man said then laughed.

I blushed and giggled a little. Taylor chuckled a little but hid her face.

"Uhmm...." I said, feeling rather akward.

The man took something from his wallet and got a card, he gave it to me.

It was a card. Grant Jester. That's the old man's name.

"Thanks, Grant." I told him.

"You're welcome. Talk to me, if you have any problems. ESPECIALLY with love." He emphasized the word 'especially'.