I'm The New Girl At School #18

Chapter 18

Sunday/2:15 PM

Taylor's POV

Yesterday's events went running around my mind. I was so happy yesterday, yet it's like I can't do some stuff with Ryan. Because it feel like I'm invading somebody's property. To be precise; Queenie's property.

I wanted to hug Ryan yesterday, but then I thought about Queenie. Ryan had a girlfriend, those 2 syllables crushed my heart. Knowing that I can't have Ryan as something more, well I have him as a friend. That's good enough. I'm out of Ryan's league. I'm not attractive; Ryan was the most attractive guy in school. He's awesome, I'm not. He's popular, Queenie's popular. I'm not. So, can you see the difference?

It's like we're both from different worlds. He's a part of the big, social world. While I am a part of the lower world; sometimes I often think that maybe someday Ryan will like me. But that's like a slim chance. Queenie is the one for him. Hmm... I should stop thinking about these kinds of things. I'm only mentally hurting myself.

"TAYLORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SWIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" Ally shouted.

"WHERE?!" I screamed, people were staring at me as if I had a large boogie monster stuck to my head. Ally and I were at the mall, shopping for clothes.

"No, silly. Your name is Taylor and that reminded me of Taylor Swift!" Ally giggled then began singing the lyrics to Mine by Taylor Swift. Ah, how I loved Ally.

"Oh my gosh, Ally. For a minute there, I thought she was really here." I told her putting my hand on my forehead.

"OOH! Let's go into that shop!" Ally said pointing towards a Forever 21 store.

"Alright." I told her.

*1 hour later*

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

I stayed in that store for 1 WHOLE FREAKING HOUR! AND ALL ALLY BOUGHT WAS A SIMPLE BLACK TANK TOP.

AGGGH.

"I can't believe I bought a tank top! YAYYY!" Ally shouted.

"That's all you bought, after an hour!" I told her.

"Cause everything was freakin' moolah-subtracting!" She said whipping her hands around.

"Moolah-subtracting?" I asked, what the heck does that mean?

"EXPENSIVE! Sheesh, you need to learn more slang words, fo'shizzle. You get me, nizzle?" She said acting all ghetto.

"Whatever. Hey, I'm hungry." I said rubbing growling stomach.

"NACHOS AND HOTDOGS!" Ally screamed. Sometimes, I'm not sure how old Ally is. But I love her.

"Alright."

We walked towards a food stall, ordered and got a table.

"Soo..." Ally started.

"Hmm?"

"Soooo...."

"Yes, Ally?"

"Sooo...." Okay, that's getting really annoying.

"Yes?!"

"Sooo...."

"WHAT?!" I popped, well not literally.

"Haha, sorry. Anyways, how was your date with Mr. Ryan Qazel yesterday?" She said while wiggling her eyes.

"It was okay." I told her, hmph.

"DID YOU GUYS SMOOCHEROO?" She got out of her chair and jumped up and down.

"No. We did not. We're just friends." I told her solemnly.

"Oh. Wait, I gotta pee. I'll be right back." She was walking like a penguin on her way to the bathroom.

The waiter already served our orders, so I began poking my nacho to the cheese.

I looked up and saw a couple, 5 tables away from us.

The girl was sucking face with her boyfriend, how pathetic. PDA?!

They were clearly moaning so loud, you would think that they were doing 'it'.

But wait, she looks so familiar. Her sight, that sound. THAT MAKE-UP!

I think I know who she is.

That's when she lifted up her head and made eye-contact with me.

Oh my god.

It can't be.

------

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Hey guys :)

So, this is the 18th chapter of ITNGAS :)

I hope you liked it :)

I worked really hard for it, I should be doing my homework right now and be going to sleep.

But I wrote this instead. I'm seriously sleepy, but I had to write this :)

So, quite honestly I was quite sad that I only received 2 comments for the previous chapter :(

But I have to build a bridge and just get over it. No one gets what they want that easily :(

So, if you don't mind just comment please? :)

I love reading comments :)

They make me want to write more :)

btw, did you know that the previous chapter is like one of the most important chapters ever? :)

btw, thank you so much @fizz_15 and @raijamary for commenting on the last chapter :)

and to the people who voted too

46 fans

Ciao

please comment/vote/fan :)

- Shannon :)