_6_

As Castiel went to have a chat with the boys. Lucifer tried really hard to make things awkward for me.

"Sooooooo......" Lucifer said clasping his hands.

"What's he like?" He asked

"Ummm Jack?... He's..... cool I guess. I've only met him once."

"You met him once and he already intertwined your souls together? My son with a dream walker?" He asked flabbergasted.

Intertwined?

As I started to almost process it Cas came back from the call.

"Neveah I must send you home. It's safer for you there." Castiel said unamused as always.

"Aw come on Barney was catching me up bro." Castiel rolled his eyes grunting a 'now' and tapped my shoulder. Suddenly I was back on to my favorite chair like nothing just happened.

.....

The following weeks I searched everything I knew on Nephlims, and Lucifer. Even some Men of letters books I snagged from Sam. It was probable that what I was getting into would most definitely get me killed. It terrified me but didn't stop me.

Nephlims were half angel half human. In the lore it states they are sometimes percevied as giants mated from God's sons to gods daughters.

It's weird to think that Jack the boy who's name is coming up everywhere is from an angel. Not just any but Lucifer himself.

After studying the books I turned in for the night. Waiting for eventual darkness.