Chapter 22 Jump

Your POV
I park my dads car a few blocks away and put it in camouflage so no one sees it. Me and Peter get out of the car and start walking. I grab his hand and squeeze up to him. The nice chill fall weather is amazing. We get to the trampoline park which we soon realized is actually a trampoline/skate park. We go to the trampoline side first." Hello so how many jumping today". The man asks." Um just two". He starts typing something on his computer." Name and age please." Um I'm y/n Star-Cliff". I say almost exposing my real last name." And I'm 16 years old". I say. He types what I'm guessing is my age and name then motions to Peter." I'm Peter Parker and I'm 15 as well". He types his name and age in.
    After that 2 wrists band come out of a machine like. He motions for us to put our hands up on the counter. I go ahead and put mine first. The dude grabs my hand and I can see Peter get protective. He wraps the wristband on me then does the same thing to Peter." Thank you". I say then we go to the trampoline side.
    I see so much trampolines. I give Peter a cheesy smile and grab his hand." Let's go". And I pull him. We take off our shoes and put on the special socks. We then go over to a less crowded space and start jumping. I get a good few jumps in then do a clean backflip. I land and can feel pain in my legs trickle up my back. I shake off the pain and continue jumping.
~2 hours later~
We've been jumping and playing for a long time that we decide to go to the skate side and just skate for a little bit. We turn in our socks and go get some skates." Do you know how to skate". I ask Peter." A little bit". I chuckle. We get done putting on our skates then go into the rink. I skate into it and Peter steps. I'm kinda a pro at skating. My mom taught me when I was 3. I go ahead and spin then go meet him with Peter." Here hold onto my arm". I say. He grabs my hand and we will skate together. We only skate for a little while then we leave. We head home at 8:00pm. I'm a little drained out from today so I decided to go to sleep early.
~we skipping to Monday~
It's Monday which means Peter has to go back home and back to school. My dad already called the school to tell them that I'm going to be pursuing to work with him. Peter left already for school happy drove him so he wouldn't have to walk all the way to the train. It's kinda lonely so I decide to go have some time with my dad.

Peter's POV
"Wait So you and y/n are dating". Ned asks me." Yeah I've been staying with her didn't you get my emails". I ask him." Yeah". I take a drink of my water when Ned says." Did you hear Liz is back". I choke on my water. Ned pats my back." You don't still like her do you". He asks me as I recover." No no I'm dating y/n now". I say not sure." Okay well you better get over her cause you are dating a Stark". He says.
The bell rings before I get to say anything else and we head to class. I sit down in my regular spot and open up my computer. The class begins and I hear the teacher speak." Hello class so we have a familiar student Liz". The teacher announces. I duck my head down then realize the only seat available is next to me." Fuck". I whisper under my breath. I then see her sit down." Hey Peter".' Crap Crap day something idiot'. I say to myself." Hey". Is all I say. This is gonna be an awkward rest of the semester.
It's finally lunch so I meet up with Ned at our table." Do you have Liz in any classes". Ned asks me as we sit down." Yup two and both she sits near me". I say slamming my head on the table." Dude you better make up your mind if you still like her you just can't play y/n. She's been through enough". Ned says. I place my head in my hand." I know". I shake the thoughts out of my head and start eating.
It's finally the end of the school day. I mean I love school and all but today was not my day. As I'm waiting for Ned so we can go I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Liz." Uhh...H-hey Liz". Is all I say." So Pete there's a dance coming up and I was wondering if we can redo homecoming". She says grabbing onto my arm." I....ugh....I". Before I can answer a car honks at her. I'm guessing it's her mom." I have to go so I guessing you'll think about it". I don't get to answer cause then she leaves but before she does she kisses my cheek. I'm just standing there frozen. The dance is next Friday I have to end this by then." Bro your so lucky I'm not gonna tell y/n about this". Ned says behind me." I'm gonna end this I swear but something seems off". I say looking around." Let's talk at your house". Ned tells me.