New Tournament! My Yugi!

Start from the beginning

"So that kid has to win the duel?" asked Tea.

"Yeah," Lilly said.

"Now, it's time to duel!" said the Machine.

"Help! I can't do this alone!" said Rick.

"More bad news! The computer set its self to the hardest level!" said Yugi.

"Oh man! I'm toast!" said Rick.

"He's right! He's just a beginner!" said Lance.

"No way! And if he loses, we will be trapped here for who knows how long!" said Joey.

"Yugi!" Lilly said. He looked at her and nodded, then changed places with Yami. Yami then jumped to where Rick was and took his place as duelist.

After laughing at Joey and making fun of him, the duel was over and they were freed.

"The good guys win again!" said Joey as they got outside.

"It's nice how it always works out that way!" said Tea.

"Thanks for the card Yugi! I'll take real good care of it!" said Rick as he went to join his family.

"Good," said Yami. Rick then left.

"About that Underdog card, you said it reminded you of someone, right?" Joey asked Yami.

"I did?" he asked confused. He looked behind him to see Yugi just floating there with his hands behind his head and looking away like it didn't even concern him. "Oh right, I did! A little help here" he said to Yugi and they switched places.

It was funny. Then they switched places and this time the pharaoh was looking in the opposite direction with his arms crossed.

"Oh yeah! That's very mature pharaoh!" said Yugi with his face red. He then tried to explain why the card reminded him of Joey. It was funny to see. Then everyone started picking on Joey again.

"Its brother's helicopter!" said Lance. They all ran to it.

"Is everything alright?" asked Seto.

"Yeah!" Lilly said.

"You're a bit late to save the day!" said Joey as he and the others went to them. They then started talking about security and who had hacked the system.

"Anybody late for registration is disqualified!" said Seto, he then looked to his younger siblings, "Make sure Wheeler is late."

"WAIT! HOLD ON! I KNOW AN INSULT WHEN I HEAR ONE! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M YELLING AT YOU!" yelled Joey. Yugi and Lilly just looked at him with sweat drops.

"He was a little late on that, don't you think?" Lilly asked Yugi.

"Yeah," he said.

~ Later that night ~

They got to the building where registration was going to take place. There were so many people.

"Who are all these people?" asked Yugi.

"TV and News reporters!" said Lance.

"Say one word and the whole world hears it!" said James. Tristan, Joey, and Duke then started to do stupid things in front of the cameras.

"Everyone seems happy!" Lilly said to Yugi, since everyone had left them.

"Yeah. Hay? Did you mean what you said last time?" he asked her. She just looked at him.

"Depends, what did I say?" she asked, confused on what he could be talking about. He stared to blush.

"That we're dating," he asked. One of his hands rubbing that back of his head.

"Depends, are you okay with it?" she asked with a smile. He smiled back.

"Yeah!" he said with a big grin.

"You still owe me a date!" she said. He just nodded. Then some random chick ran to them.

"Yugi Moto!" said the girl as she grabbed his hands. She then told him her name and told him to call her Viv. Lilly was getting pissed. She then tried to crush him with her boobs!

"Get off of him!" Lilly said as she grabbed Yugi from the back of his jacket and pulled him free. Viv just glared at her. So, to piss her off even more, Lilly kissed him on the lips, and, for once, he kissed back. She looked piss. She then ran off to molest Seto, but he called security on her.

"Wow! He didn't faint or blush or anything!" said Tristan. The others nodded shocked.

"What a cute picture this will be!" said several new stations and papers as they took pics. Lilly then pulled back.

"She can't have what's mine," she told him with a wink. He just nodded.

"I'm yours," he said with a dreamy look. She looked to the side to see the pharaoh shaking his head with a smirk on his face.

"It's not like you aren't the same," she whispered to him. He just looked shocked with a blush on his cheeks, then left.

"Spoke to soon!" said Duke.

"Excuse me!" said a voice. Yugi and Lilly turned around to see Leon.

"Leon, what are you doing here?" asked Yugi. Leon then told them how he has always wanted to duel Yugi. It was very sweet and he was a very sweet kid.

After a while, Yugi, who had switched with Yami, Rebecca, and Lilly left to go with the other dullest for the announcement. Everyone was introduced. Though, a lot of the people were really crazy and lame!

It was decided that, the top rank female would duel Lilly for Queen of Games while the top boy would duel Yugi for the King of Games.

"So I only have to duel, ether Rebecca or the bitch. Great!" Lilly said. Yami just nodded with a smirk on his face. Who knew that Lilly could be so possessive.

The rules were then explained.