Chapter One

I woke up to the scent of bacon and eggs, drool ran down my lips onto my chin. Food... I groaned in my head as my body rolled from it's comfortable position to the cold floor.

My body shivered at the sudden coldness hitting my warm skin, I pulled myself to my feet groggily.

I wiped away the sleep from my eyes and started walking towards my bathroom.

I turned on the freezing cold water in my sink, cupping my hands I splash it onto my pale face.

My entire body jerked at the new sensation.

Soon some color came back to my face as the cold water dried off.

I slipped off my sleepwear and undergarments, I jumped into the shower letting out a quiet yelp at the cold water then a soft moan soft at the hot water.
*

After I dried my body off, I pulled out my pink lace panties and matching bralette.

I slipped them on, then turned to my dresser and grabbed a nice clean pair of ripped jeans matched it with a soft pink blouse.

I shoved my feet into some white laced flats and made my ways down the stairs.

Passing by a few people who bowed as I walked passed them.

I entered the dining hall, everyone stood and bowed as I made my way towards my assigned seat.

Next to Alpha Xavier and his son Collins.

"Morning Alpha, Soon to be Alpha," I said with a small head bow, they both stared at me clearly bothered by the fact I again didn't address them by their actual names.

I ignored their unwanted stares and begin munching on the deliciously baked turkey bacon.

"Darling~" A loud annoying ringing sang from the entrance of the dining hall.

I heard a soft yet audible groan come from Collins as he continued to eat his eggs.

Obviously ignoring the leech of a girlfriend he has, "Oh Darling there you are~" She sang as she bounced her way towards him, though once she noticed I was there, her once innocent look turned into a cold menacing glare.

I scoffed as she latched onto Collins' arm like a clingy little pup.

"Oh, I was hoping you died already." She sneered at me clearly hating my presence, I drank the last of my orange juice and wiped my lips clean with my napkin.

"I'm done," I stated as I stood up and walked out of the room ignoring the bowing crowd.

I stretched out my back to open my lung to the fresh early morning air.

I watched the birds fly past the morning sun beaming onto the dew covered grass.

"Good Morning Faith!" I lazily turned my focus towards Emili, a young girl who since I came to this place had stuck to me like a flea to fresh blood.

I ignored her cheery smile as I jump from the deck and towards the woods.

"How are you today?" She asks running up to me, she was clearly having a hard time to keep up with my pace.

"I'm very good," She says knowing very well I wasn't going to ask, "Papa and Mama bought me a dress for the ball today!" She squeaks, the look of pure happiness and innocent in her eyes made me chuckle.

"Are you going to wear a dress? Oh Can I help you get ready for it? We could get ready together!" Emili kept talking about her day and the party, saying how she wished to find her mate at this party.

Which was would be impossible since she is only eleven.

I kept silent and just listened, all the while looking around the town.

Looking at each new and interesting thing that caught my attention but then loosing interest seconds later.

Emili just followed me and talked, like she always did. To be honest I didn't mind, the young girl was a very intriguing one to be around.

As we walked back to the pack house, the town bell rang signaling it was lunch time.

"Yay lunch I'm starving!" Emili cheered as she ran towards the house with a leap in her step.

I chuckled slowly walking behind her watching as she ran inside.

"She is always so energetic," I smiles softly as I looked up at the moon peaking through the clouds.

Even though it was still mid day, the moon was as clear as the sun.

"Of course they would have a ball on a full moon." I yawned from boredom.

I walked inside to see everyone including Alpha Xaiver, Luna Medley, and Collins all ran around the house with the other members obviously scared about something happening.

I didn't bother with asking until Collins called for me as I walked passed them towards the staircase.

"Faith!" groaning in my head I turned to him with a bored expression, Collins bowed in front of me before continuing to speak.

"Please help us decorate the ball tonight!" I was kind of shocked, They never asked me to help them with the parties they had.

They just told me to relax have a great time at the party.

I cocks my head to the side staring at Collins with a questionable gaze, placing my hand onto my hip I ask him "Why? Is the great and all powerful Alpha King and the elders coming?" I couldn't help but joke.

Everyone in the house silenced, the blood in my body went cold. My body straightened.

The Alpha King was coming.

To this house.

To say that I'm frightened would be an understatement.