"Yeah let's link,"

I texted back and took a deep breath.

-Chasity POV-

I'm not mad or anything but how did she think it was okay to bust in my door and be angry but she has plans to link with someone that's interested in her.

I got on snapchat and clicked on Mels story. She was sitting on someone's lap and dancing to music and smoking a blunt.

I laughed as I watched her but she moved the camera up and saw that she was sitting on Alex's lap. I just smacked my hand over my face and swiped the story away.

I dont even know what to do. I got up and put a jacket and shoes on.

Walking to the cafe was getting easier and easier. I use to think it was far but now it's just natural. I grabbed some food and sat out on the open patio. There are around round tables with sun umbrellas and chargers on them. I sat at one and plugged my phone up.

I saw there was a huge group of people outside and people were in the middle. I got a better look when some people moved and realized that it was a black greek organization. It was dudes in Gold and Black and women in red and white. I remember them being out when I went on a college visit. I also see women in pink and green and men in blue and white. They were all in lines with people in their same organization strolling.

"That's cool as shit right," I heard from next to me. I looked up and a light skin stud with a curly top was talking to me. She had an accent but I didn't recognize it.

"Yeah,"

"Can I sit?" she pointed with her hands still on her backpack.

"Yeah," She sat and continued to look out at them. I looked at her confused for a second. First, I've never seen as many studs as I have when I moved here so it's weird to be around them. Second, every stud I have seen so far basically looks at me like I just stepped on their J's.

"Them girls hella fine though," She said with a smile and I shook my head and laughed with her.

"Damn right," I said and turned my phone over to look at the time.

"Is that the iPhone X?" She asked with excitement.

"Yeah,"

"Damnn, I was thinking about getting one but I dont know, I mean it's clean as shit but is it worth the purchase?"

"Hell no, It's not worth it but I needed a new phone anyway so I just said fuck it,"

"Cool," we sat and watched the sororities and frats for a little longer.

"I'm Ki," She said.

"Chasity," I said.

"It's nice to meet you. I've been trying to find a friend that looks a little more like me if you know what I mean," I was jealous of how much charisma she had.

"Yeah, im just used to getting dirty looks from them,"

"Yo, same I don't even understand what I did,"

We laughed together and it felt good to have a friend.

"You a freshman?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Yeah," I laughed to myself and she just nodded her head.

"You ball?" I looked over at her and almost laughed my ass off but I forgot she doesn't know me.

"Nah, I'm basically a cluts," she laughed and looked over at me.

"Well do you at least go to the gym?"

"I haven't been but I wouldn't mind trying to build some muscle up and avoid this freshman 15,"

"Come to the gym tonight around 9. I cant help make sure you don't gain that shit,"

"Okay I will be there," I said.

It's weird actually being invited to go out and do stuff with someone I don't know but Ciara said that I need to go out more.

"Cool, see you then. I need to go eat," She dapped me up and walked off.

I wondered how many friends I could make if I simply just sat outside but I'm not going to test it today.

I checked my phone and it's already 4:00.

I finished eating and got up to throw away my trash.

One of the girls in the pink and green jackets walked by and kept looking at me. I looked back as she walked past and she looked back and licked her lips at me.

Damn I need to stay away from these sorority girls. They might fuck around and break my heart.

I walked back to my room and decided that it would be a good time to finish this essay. Well at least get half way through it.