"Hey." Sasuke whispered.

"You had it coming sooner or later." I whispered back.

"You always lecture me like your my grandfather of something. But I'm not the little brat that use to pull pranks all the time. I'm a ninja now, I want a ninja mission." Naruto yelled at the Hokage.

"I'm gonna hear about this later." Kakashi said rubbing his neck. Iruka and the Hokage started to to laugh a little. It sounded slightly evil.

"Oh this can't be good." I said as I grabbed Sasuke arm.

"Naruto wants us to know his not a brat. He's a former brat and he wants a mission. So be it."The Hokage said to us. We all looked at the Hokage with a little bit of shock on our faces." Since you are so determand I'm going to give you a C-ranked mission. You'll be bodyguards on a mission."

"Really? Yes! Who? Are we guarding a princess or busy conciler?" Naruto asked with exicment. I let go of Sasuke's arm after getting exicted about going on a real mission.

"Don't be so impaicent. I will bring him in now. Send in our visiter." The Hokage said. We all turned around to see who we were protecting for the mission. A man walked in. I could smell the alcohol roll off of him as he walked in. I almost gagged.

"What the? A bunch of little snort noised kids." The man said. He drank out the shake that was in his hand. "and you the little one with the idiotic look on your face, you really expect me to believe your a ninja."

"Hahahahaha who is the little one with the idiotic look on their face."Naruto said as we all stared at him.

"It's you Naruto." I said to him. He looked at me for a moment.

"But you're the shortest one here."Naruto said smiling.

"Yes that may be true but you're the second shortest and you're the one with the idiotic face." I said cheerfully. Naruto started to freak out and tryed to attack the guy but Kakashi held him back.

"I am Tazuna a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely even if that means giving up your life." The man said. Well this should be easy. We were dismissed to go pack our thing. Sasuke and I where the first to the gates. The rest of our team showed up shortly after us. We started to leave the gates.

"YEAH! Alright."Naruto yelled.

"What are you so exited about Naruto?" Sakura asked.

"This is the first time I ever left the village. I'm a travler now. Believe it!" Naruto said  looking everywhere. I could do nothing but smile.

"Hey am I supost to true my life to this runt he's a joke."Tazuna said.

"Calm down he is just exicted. He's never been outside the village gates. It's not like you have assassins after you or anything like that. If anyone dose attack  then you have Kakashi who is a Joinin so there is no need to worry." I said to Tazuna. He gave me nervous look. Then quickly hid it. I got the feeling that something is going to happen. It's not going to be good.

"Hey never insalt a  ninja, it's a big mistake. And I'm one of the greatest ninja ever. Someday I'm gonna be Hokage and you'll look up to me. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. Remember it. "Naruto said before I could say anything.

"Hokage are powerful and wise. You are puny and week. The day you become Hokage I'll sprout wings and fly." Tazuna said.

 "Aaa Shut up! I'm willing to do anything to become Hokage. No matter what it takes and when I do everyone will have to admit that I'm the  top ninja incuding you." Naruto yelled.