fortnite | michael

lOOK AT HIS LITTLE SMILE OH MY-

[ michael clifford ]your point view

your point view.

i lean against the doorframe to the room michael and i shared with my arms crossed and an unamused expression. i was bored out of my mind and michael had promised that he'd stop playing fornite after one game to come and entertain me, but he said that three games ago.

he had his headphones on so i doubt he heard me stomp inside the room, and i bet if he didn't have the headphones on he'd be too deep into the game ti acknowledged my existence.

i watched him for about ten more minutes until i took notice that there was only 21 people left, meaning this could take longer than i thought. unless he dies, which i hoped would be soon. but unfortunately it wasn't soon enough.

so i did what i do best: fucked everything up.

i snatched the controller from his hand and jumped off the building he was on, injuring his character. another player saw him and shot at him, causing him to die.

michael stood up and aggressively took off his headphones, slamming it to the ground as he stared at the screen with his jaw dropped.

"what the fuck?!" he yelled.

i flinched at the sudden loudness.

"i could have won that!" he gestured to the screen, scoffing.

i shrug, "you only had two kills-"

"i could have won it." michael grumbled and snatched the control back.

"whatever you say, pal." i pat his shoulder, which made him even more mad.

"what do you want from me?" he asks.

"i want your love and affection." i replied wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

he looked down at me with a straight face while i gave him a cute smile, hoping to lift up his mood. i guess it worked because he sighed and set the controller down to wrap his arms around my waist.

"i'm all yours." he leant down and placed his lips on mine.

i grin and kiss back, savoring the taste and feel of his soft lips on mine. few seconds later he pulled away and unwrapped his arms around me, making me pout.

"after another game of fortnite." he smiles and sits back down, picking up his headphones and controller.

my jaw drops as i stare at him in disbelief.

"you are cruel."

"mhm." he replies.

i rolled my eyes and went to the living room. i plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv, the only thing that would never betray me.

about a couple minutes later i was starting to doze off from boredom but when i felt a huge weight on top of me i was wide awake. michael was laying on top of me.

"shouldn't you be with your other girlfriend?" i sassed.

he chuckles, "no, i broke up with her because you're much better."

"that means a lot, but you had your chance." i look away from him and back at the tv.

i could see him pout from the corner of my eyes but did my best at keeping my eyes on the television. i felt him poke my cheek and kiss at my neck but i didn't give in.

"come on, babe! you're my number one!" he exclaimed sitting up so he was straddling my lap.

"it sure doesn't feel like it." i huffed.

"don't be so dramatic." he scoffed.

i gasp and turn to face him, "dramatic is my middle name."

"yeah, i know," he playfully rolled his eyes. "but for real, i'm done with fortnite for the day, now i'm all yours." he smiles wide.

i couldn't help but smile back.

"aww, theres the smile i love to see." he pokes my cheek again which made me giggle.

he pecked my lips a couple times before laying back down on top of me and nestling his head in my neck. i played with his hair and peck the top of his head.

"i love you." he mumbles.

"i love you too mikey, more than anything." i said back.

"i'd say the same...but fornite-"

"yeah yeah, i get it, you love fortnite more than me and anything else." i roll my eyes but the smile on my face still stayed.

i'll definitely have to hide fornite if i ever want to spend time with him.

___
i love forts

sorry all of these are pretty short, i hope you guys like them though and they're not bad :)

love you all
calum hood is my boyfriend
goodbye