Chapter 22 - Enjoy Your Evening Tommy

Start from the beginning

Thomas' eyes followed Polly as she walked over to Finn, grabbing his arm. "This life is all bad."

"Aunt Pol, what are you doing?" Finn asked as he was dragged out, none of the boys protesting against it.

"Shut up and walk." She replied pushing him out and leaving them in silence again.

"She has a point Tommy." Lillian piped up and he looked at her. "What?! She does!"

"Well we're off." Harry said and Lillian stood.

"Yep me too. Bye John, Esme." Lillian said and she walked up to Tommy and stood beside him facing the opposite direction and leaned towards his ear.

"Now when you say you have things to do that does not mean in any shape or form do you go and meet Grace." She whispered harshly and he turned to her. "Wipe the surprise look off you're face, I know everything and I've always kept tabs on the whore and when you have two phone calls to London from a hotel which none of our associates are staying in then it must be her and I'll tell you this right now."

She looked him dead in the eye. "If I see her again, if it's with you or anyone else I might kill her and I don't give a shit how you feel but I'll do it cause while you're out looking for your Irish back stabber you're older brother is in jail trying to keep himself alive." He was silent, staring at the wall again as he couldn't find himself to answer for a couple minutes before he looked down at her.

"I thought it wasn't any of your concern." He said.

"It is when it comes to her and you know that and whatever games she's playing I will win."  She gave him one last look before she left the house, Tommy staring at the back of her until he could no longer see her.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Oh here they come, you were right." Harry commented as the pair leant against the wall, smoking as per.

"Of course I'm right, he'll do anything to impress someone." Lillian muttered.

"Well right now he has three women to choose from and you being angry at him all the time isn't winning you any favours." Harry said as he took a sip of his whiskey.

"I do not want Thomas." Lillian scoffed, rolling her eyes as she stared at the whore and Tommy.

"Really because out of every man in you're life you have never done this and don't deny it but you hate when he has a girl on his arm and for the past two years you've made Tommy believe that me and Will are you're lovers and that makes me feel ill." Harry muttered to her but Lillian just said silent about it.

"Well Chaplin isn't gonna do any favours for him, not after what we told him." Lillian smirked and Harry did to.

"I've always loved this mischievous side of yours sister."

"So do I brother."

"If I had been anyone else I wouldn't have done it but with what she done to you I was more than happy to oblige, shame Will isn't here." He gave a shrug at the end, downing his drink.

"I think it's because he's scared of Thomas." Lillian said and Harry laughed.

"Wouldn't surprise me if he does." 

"Oh here we go, the party is about to start." Lillian muttered and there smirks grew even wider when the pair walked over to Charlie Chaplin. Hearing the conversation as it wasn't a loud room.

"Hello Wag, Mr Chaplin, this is Grace." Thomas introduced.

"Hello Mr Chaplin." Just hearing her voice made Lillian want to puke. Chaplin nodded enthusiastically.

"Ah yes you're the whore from Birmingham who betrayed everyone." Chaplin stated and the siblings nearly lost it, snorting to themselves as they tried to keep there composure. She could see Thomas tense beside her as Grace was in shock.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Thomas asked.

"Grace the whore, I heard she betrayed a man to get what she wanted isn't that what most whores do."  He answered, pretending to be oblivious to all when he knew everything.

"And who told you that?" Thomas nearly growled.

"A dear friend of mine, I think you know her Mr Shelby." He said and that's when Lillian piped up.

"Charlie I love you! You're my new best friend." She then burst out into a fit of giggles. "That acting was extraordinary."

"Why thank you Lillian, oh she's told me all about Grace and what she did in Birmingham Mr Shelby and I'm surprised to see that you're in ten feet distance with her." Mr Chaplin said and Lillian wrapped her arms around his shoulder.

"It's because he wants to shag her Mr Chaplin." Lillian says to him. "But the funny thing is Mr Chaplin is that she wants to as well and what makes it even more interesting is that she's married." The group around them laughed and Lillian felt quite proud of herself at the look on Grace's face.

"What a common whore." A woman said with a posh voice and Harry stifled a laugh.

"Now we best be on our way Mr Chaplin. I will speak to you soon of course." Lillian said getting her thrill for the evening.

"By miss McDonald it's been a pleasure."

"It has been indeed." She winked at him and turned to leave, going up to Tommy who was slightly glaring at her.

"Enjoy you're evening Tommy." She whispered with a smirk on her face and to tease him a little more, she pecked his lips, lingering for a second before sliding away and out the room with a shake of her hips. Harry quickly following behind.

"You'd be a daft man to lose her Mr." Mr Chaplin said before going back to the other conversation leaving Tommy on deep thought as he led Grace away without a glance at her.