Chapter 22 - Enjoy Your Evening Tommy

Start from the beginning

"I'll have none of that as well eh!"

"Don't tell me what to fuckin do." Lillian snapped back and Will who stood behind her with Harry nodded his head in agreement to his sister.

"Seriously don't tell her what to do cause she'll start throwing things." Will stated.

"Yeah pointy things." Harry piped up.

"Like really pointy things that give you marks and all you were trying to do is ask for some help to build some blocks and then the next thing you know you're passed out against the floor because your sister has hit you with a building block but there's nothing you can do and—"

"Not the time boys." Thomas interrupted Will who was deep in thought before he looked at Harry who patted his shoulder in sympathy. Thomas then gave Lillian a look as if she had something wrong with her before looking at John again. "John?"

"They took all our whiskey, so they'll be sipping that for Christmas. They've impounded all our vans, put there own locks on the warehouse. The Eden club and all our pubs have been raided by the coppers and handed back to Sabini and Solomon's. The Black Country nous think it was Arthur killed Billy cause that's what the coppers told them. So there will be no more free passes for our whiskey boats." John explained and Polly snapped.

"I don't give a fuck about the whiskey. I don't give a fuck about Billy Kitchen. I want my son out of prison, now!"

"Thomas I spoke to Johnny dogs." Esme started but Polly stopped her.

"This meeting should just be family."

"I can help." She said.

"She is not blood, Tommy!" Polly shouted.

"Let her speak." Tommy said calmly.

"Or is this a business. Have you forgotten."

"ENOUGH!" Tommy shouted, his hand raised in the air before he repeated the words again and Lillian crossed her arms, her eyebrows raised.

"Did anyone just feel the slightest bit turned on? Or is just me." She bit her lip, winking at Tommy as she felt her brothers shake their heads. Tommy stopped abruptly, not really knowing what to say or do which was a first for him seeing as this was the first time in two years since Lillian had teased him like this and he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it.

"Esme?"

"I spoke to Johnny Dogs. The Lees are kin."

"The bloody Lees!" Polly shouted in frustration.

"They can give us men." Esme argued.

"We don't need more fucking men! It's men that have done the damage! It's men fighting like cockerels that have put us here in the first place." Polly said and Lillian nodded.

"Amen sister. Fight the power."

"You're and idiot." Harry muttered

"Well you're a man whore."

"Esme, we'll take up their offer. We need men." Tommy says, ignoring Polly as he looked around the room as it went silent.

"If Michael ever gets out prison, I am taking him away from this family. For good." Polly said as she walked up to him but Tommy was unfazed, staring at the wall just behind Lillian if she was being honest she felt a bit weirded out. "This life is bad."