☞ chapter sieben

Start from the beginning

the brunette sings her heart out, letting some tears fall down with it. there were some parts where she has to stop to wipe her tears.

she finishes off, and looks at johnny. not realizing he was awake. she gasps as he continues to look at her.

mackenzie froze, it was johnny. his eyes were open and he was finally awake. she wanted to hug and kiss him, but the doctors had said that once johnny wakes up call the front desk immediately. doctors will come up and help him.

giving him kisses and hugs just as he wakes up will stress him out. "wait." mackenzie whispers and runs up to the phone that was hanging on the wall and looked for the front desk number.

johnny just laid there, he was tired. his eyes wanted to close again but his mind keeps going back to when he had woken up and heard mackenize singing. but he was confused on who the girl was. her voice was peaceful, her face was magical and beautiful. and how she reacted to him waking up really showed how much she cared.

the front desk answers the call, mackenzie begining to talk quickly due to panic. "um, john vincent orlando just woke up from his 2 week coma." mackenzie bit her nails, her anxiety becoming more and more.

she looks back at johnny after the phone had hung up. she slowly goes back to his bed, beginning to hold his hand again.

johnny was trying his best to stay awake, wanting to look at the pretty girl more and more. mackenzie touches his face, that had became cold. she shushes him softly before interwining her fingers with his. "take it easy, it's been two weeks since the accident and you fell into a coma, don't rush it." mackenzie whispers to him.

he only gets a sound out before the staff come in and tell mackenzie to leave. she does, not wanting to stress the doctors out. she sighs and waits outside the room again.

looking down at the ground. he's awake.

"miss ziegler, you are allowed in." the doctor comes outside and tells mackenzie. she looks up at him. it's almost been 2 hours and they had been watching over johnny. mackenize stayed there. it took so much patience.

"but, mr. orlando.. has amnesia." the doctor brings up, making mackenzie want to vomit. what if he doesn't remember her?

mackenzie couldn't get any words out. she wanted let out all the pain and anger. of course it wasn't his fault that he got amenisa, but the whole incident made mackenzie angry.

"i'm sorry, but this was definitely on purpose. if it was on purpose where are the other drivers? when the red vehicle was checked, no one was found inside. no blood, there was some hair. we can also conclude there were two people in the car."

she thinks about what the police officers had said about the crash, how there were two people in the red car and weren't found at the scene.

they left johnny there. after crashing into him, they ran away and left the poor guy there!

"i need to see him, it's okay if he doesn't remember me." mackenzie balls her fist up in anger. the doctor nods, pushing up their glasses and allowing mackenzie to go inside alone.

with some hand sanitizer, mackenzie closes the door and turns to look at johnny. who was looking at her.

mackenzie looks down at her shoes, the awkward silence filling the room. johnny cleated his throat. "thank you for reacting quickly when i woke up. i needed that." johnny tries to give her a small smile but he was too tired to fully give her one.

mackenzie nods and takes a deep breath in. "you might not remember me, but i'm mackenzie ziegler." she says. johnny gives her a confused look and then nods.

"i think the doctors said my name was johnny? johnny orlando?" he responds, really confused which makes mackenzie laugh.

"it is, and it's a catchy name." mackenzie chuckles and johnny forces a smile this time. already liking mackenzie.

mackenzie sits down on a chair near him and pulls it closer to the bed. johnny watches her do her this action.

"there's a lot to say. but, i'll tell you the important details. you're from a wealthy family, parents are still together. three sisters, maddie is the oldest, darian is the second, you are the third and lauren is the baaaaby sibling. she's not actually a baby but she's the youngest. darius marcell is one of your best friends, he's a guy. asher angel comes in second. nadia turner and annie leblanc are my best friends but together we make a group. we met in high school." she lets out a breath after telling him all the information.

johnny had became lost at what she had said to him, but also got it. "okay, well. what are you to me?"

mackenzie blinks at him and johnny stays silent, waiting for her to answer. the tension is made and mackenzie bites her lip, avoiding eye contact.

"you're ex girlfriend."

BEA'S NOTES! 🧸
sheeeeeeeeesh
anyways it's 2020

word count
(1,235)