☞ chapter eins

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

FOUR WHOLE YEARS AFTER
TO BECOME POPULAR!

THIRD PERSON.

mackenzie sighs as she continues to eat the chips that had been placed on her lap. she watched the television closely, stranger things playing.

she was a little late but hey, the show never gets old. she continues to eat and watch away her feelings. having nothing to do.

her phone rings which surprises her. not many people have mackenzie's number, every since high school; mackenzie went to university and lost touch with many people.

of course mackenzie didn't lose touch with nadia and annie and their boyfriends, but they didn't hangout so frequently.

the id name had read "nadia turns!" at the top, mackenzie didn't even take a second to press the green button, accepting the call.

"nadia!" mackenzie said her voice in happiness, hearing a shriek from the other side made mackenzie jump up from the couch and do a little dance.

"it's been so long, mack z!" nadia continues to fan girl and the two girls were clearly happy to be talking to each other once again.

"since it's summer break, would you like to come shopping with annie and i? we'll send you the mall address." nadia asks the now dark brown headed girl.

mackenzie hums out a response, as she put her phone on speaker and begins to make her way towards her apartment bedroom.

nadia continues to tell mackenzie all about it, forgetting to tell mackenzie that there will be three other boys joining them.

mackenzie hums out responses and nadia finally hangs up the call, letting mackenzie get ready. she changes into some nice pair of black leggings and puts on a oversized hoodie. before realizing it was one of johnny's. she looks at herself in the mirror and as much as she wants to take off and change into something else she doesn't.

it's cute. that's all that matters. mackenzie tells herself and grins. she then grabs her small black backpack and begins to fill it up with some girly products.

you know what i'm talking about. pads, some makeup, lipgloss, highlighter, etc. mackenzie doesn't forget her airpods though, she grabs the fancy case that annie had gifted her years back and places them in her ear.