My Alpha: Werewolf Seto Kiba x Reader

Requester: mermaidfan76

A/n: I switched it up a bit. Instead of him turning into a crazy creature, he turns into the picture you see above. That's his 'werewolf' if you want to call it that. To make it even more werewolf like, he is going to be a bit bigger then normal alpha wolves are.  Hope that's ok!

Song to listen to while reading: Custom beat "Last seconds"-Demo instrumental(Prod.Dizzla D) Link: https://soundcloud.com/dizzladbeats/rnb_beats_instrumentals_rap_beats_instrumentals_rb_beats_buy

His icy blue eyes scanned the forest floor with interest. The green trees that soared above his head and the snow that was cold against his paw. He could say that winter was his favorite season. He seemed to act more, alpha. He was assumed to be an beta with the way that he acted around omega's and alpha's alike. Sometimes, he would never leave the den his family had claimed because he was too afraid that someone was going to find out that he wasn't a beta as they claimed him as. He didn't want to be thrown in the mix with the other alpha's as they look more a so called 'mate'.

He never believed in that kind of thing. He never had a reason to believe in something like that. He rarely talked with anyone and would rather stay holed up in his cave. Well, that was his original plan except, he went out hunting and found something strange to him. A human female about his age when he wasn't running around like an animal, was lying against a snow covered rock trying to keep her body from growing cold. Something sparked in his heart when he saw her. He knew from the moment that he saw her, that there was something different about her that he couldn't put his paw against.

Without thinking, he moved towards her and managed to get her on his back. His hind legs managing to push against the rock as he turned his head to make sure she was secure on his back. His nose pressed against her neck in hopes of finding a pulse. He found one, but it was quickly fading. His mind began to panic. 'She isn't going to die. I can't let her. She has to live.' These thoughts circled around in his head as he ran towards his home. He turned to see wolves backing away from him as he brought the human towards the elders. "Can you help me get her back to a healthier state?" He asked. The elders looked at the female human before turning back to the wolf before them. "Seto, you cannot ask us to heal a human. We don't have that kind of power." one of the older female elders whispered moving closer to the child. His eyes widened and his ears flattened against his head. "There has to be something that you guys can do for her?!" He screamed. Worry laced in his voice. The elders noticed that she was shivering and breathing hard from the winter weather they were experiencing. "There might be a way." The same elder spoke.

{A few years later}

Seto noticed his girlfriend staring out the cave entrance. The moon glistened across her face as she looked towards the moon. The wind softly blowing against her body and pushing her hair to the side. He couldn't take his eyes off her for a second. He moved towards her and sat down next to her. "Everything ok?" He whispered wrapping an arm around her body. She turned towards him and sighed. A puff of her breath escaped her lips and ran towards the moon before disappearing. "Do you remember, when the elder's brought my injuries down and warmed me backup, do you remember what I told you? When you felt the need to stay at my side as your wolf, to continue warming me up?" She asked.

Seto felt his heart twist in pain. "Yes. I remember it very well. That doesn't change the fact that I still fell in love with you the day I met you." He said turning so he faced her and gently turned her head towards him. "How can I remind you, that your past, is in the past. What matters now, is the present and the future. What will happen during those times. What will be you be doing?" He whispered. He hooked his finger under her chin and gently pulled her towards him. He pressed his lips against her and waited. His heart leaped for joy when he felt her kissing back. Opening his eyes, he realized just how small she was compared to him. How delicate she was.