Chapter 12

Kat's P.O.V

I can't believe Bianka is here. That a-hole kidnapped her too! "How?", Bianka asked me. "Shh, if you talk he gets angry.", I whispered back. 'F him!", Bianka yelled so loud, everybody in China, India, and Brazil heard her. "Shut up!", I said back to her. "Ugh..", she said back. Next thing I know, I'm hearing footsteps. "I specifically said no talking. So why do I hear talking?", Dominic said through gritted teeth. "Okay look, sorry for whatever you may think that I did to you. But honestly...I don't even know who you are.", I said "Look do you want the damn water or not?", Dominic said back. I put my hand out and took the water."Dominic please, just tell me why.", I plead.  "Dominic? Kat, you know him?" Bianka asked, curiosity getting the best of her. "No, we just met. But before you got here we got, um very well acquainted." ,Dominic said in the most snootiest tone known to man. "Well acquainted?", Bianka asked. "Yes, well acquainted.", Dominic answered back. 

................................................................................

................................................................................

Kat's P.O.V (Before She Got Kidnapped)

"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm home bound." I love this song so much. Why? I have no idea, I guess I just do. "Staring blankly ahead, just making my way, making a way through the crowd." By this time, I'm singing out loud. Really loud. So loud that I'm starting to get weird stares from people. I mean people sing in the mall don't they? But honestly could you imagine some teenage girl in Forever 21 singing the number one teenager girl anthem? I could...because it was happening right here, right now people. "If I could fall into the sky. Do you think time, would pass me by? Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight!" Maybe she could just go skydiving, that should take some time, I think.

"Awe babe you know you can see me anytime you want." Oh crap. I turn around to the last guy I wanted to see. "What do you want Dominic?" I ask, completely confused. "I want you to come with me." Dominic says calmly. "Why the hell would I go anywhere with you? We're over. In fact there was never a 'we'. I was down, I needed a friend, you were there. That's it." I said , now completely frustrated. "You telling me I was just a friend? Last time I checked...friends don't do that with other friends." Dominic states with a taunting smirk. "You can't talk about that here." I say quickly to shut him up. "Then let's go to my place, we can be alone." he says. "I don't wanna be alone. I don't even wanna be here with you." he is honestly working my nerves. "Fine be that way...but you're coming with me whether you like it or not." he said. "What?" I ask in confusion.

"Come on." Dominic says as he grabs my arm. "What the hell?" I say, ready to punch him in the face. "Just come on." he says

Dominic's P.O.V

When we got to my car, I opened the door for her and she got in. I walked to the driver's side and got in. We drove in silence for a while...then she broke it. "Is someone at home?" she asked. "No, I live alone now." I answered. Kat's whole demeanor changed. She got really tense. "What, you scared?" I asked playfully. "N-no, should I be?" she asked carefully. "I don't know , should you?" I said. "Whatever." she muttered.

When we pulled up to my house, we both got out of the car. I walked to the passenger's side of the car and grabbed her hand. "Let go of me." she said,while pulling her arm away from me. I unlock the door, walk in, and hold the door open for Kat. "Welcome to casa del Dominic." I say, trying to be nice. "What do you want?" she asks, like I'm really gonna tell her the truth. "You." I answered...hmm...I did end up telling the truth. "Well you had me..you lost me..now somebody else has me..and I have them." so now she's trying to be confident..overly confident. "Come on, I have to show you something."I tell her. "What?" she asks. "Just come on." I tell her. I grabbed her arm and pulled towards my room. I open the door, and she starts going ballistic . "I'm not going in there." she argues. "But, you're gonna go in anyway..because you still love me..and if you don't,I'm gonna make sure that you do." I say with a smirk. "What does that me-?"she says but cut her off, by putting my hand over her mouth.

She struggled at first, but then she let go. So now, she was unconscious. Wow, at least she's not dead. When she wakes up, I'm gonna make sure she knows that this is for her own good. I'm in love with her. That MGK guy doesn't deserve her. I'll make sure he never gets her. Ever. And I'll do anything to make sure of that. Anything at all. For now, she's gotta stay in the basement, so nobody can hear her, and so she can't leave. Now, I gotta get Bianka, you know as a little push. She won't risk letting her best friend suffer. I know that for sure. This is gonna be really fun. I'm not crazy...I'm just a fool for love...

..........................................................................................................................................................................................