Chapter 9

Kat's P.O.V

The concert is about to start, I'm so excited. This is gonna be the best night of my life!

Bianka: You ready?!?

Me: Heck yeah!

Tammie's P.O.V (the unknown one)

"I don't need you, but I want you. I don't mean to, but I love you. I truly believe Jhene Aiko wrote that part of me. It totally describes me and Colson's relationship. I want him so bad , but "Kat" gets him. It's not fair. She doesn't like him like I do, and she never will. He'll finally see that tonight.Ill make sure of it.

No P.O.V

(The Concert)

MGK: LACE. THE FUCK. UP!!!!

The crowd goes wild.That's the end of the show.

Kat's P.O.V

Colson: Come with me!

Bianka: I'll be with JP!!

Me: Okay!

Colson: Hurry!

Me: Where are you taking me?

Colson:Don't worry about it!

Me:You're not gonna rape me are you?

Colson:No, just come on!

Me:Colson just tell me whe-

Colson:You like?

Me: I love. How did you find this?

Colson: Just taking a walk one day.

All it is, is a rain forest scenery with a lake. Right behind the venue.

Me:This is amazing.

Colson: Yeah and it's all for you.

Me: Thank you so much.

Colson: Oh I wanted to ask you something.

Me: Anything.

Colson: Be my girlfriend?

Me: Of course!!

We hugged and kissed. I felt like he had just proposed to me!

"Aww well look at the happy couple!" I heard. I pulled from the kiss. I saw a girl, but I had no idea who she was.

Colson: Tammie, why are you here?

Me: Colson who is this?

Tammie: I'm one of Colson's "business partners".

Colson: She's nothing. I promise.

.....................................................................................................................................................

So I know it's been a while since I've updated. I'm not gonna lie and say I've been busy with school. I'm gonna be straight up. I have been really lazy lately and Bianka has been really annoying and bugging me to update . I'm gonna be updating way more regularly now.

Pic of Tammie at the top ^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for reading! 

~Kat