Chapter 8

Ashleigh's P.O.V

Colson has show tonight in Texas at this place called "Warehouse Live". It's supposed to be a really cool place. We're about to turn the f**k up!!

Slim's P.O.V

I been really stressed out with all of this Bianka and Brookelle crap. Hopefully this show tonight will help me let out some demons.

Katalina's P.O.V

So last night was perfect! I literally fell asleep in Colson's arms. He also invited me to his show tonight. Me and Bianka are about  to drive to Texas for the show. This is gonna be awesome! My first ever MGK concert!! Well, it's about 6am, and the show starts at midnight, Cleveland to Houston is about 7 hours. We really gotta hurry up!

Carmen's P.O.V

If you didn't know, which you probably didn't, Colson is my 'cousin'. He's really just like my kid brother actually.We grew up together. I was his  first friend from when he first came to Cleveland. The problem is, I almost died in a car crash about 2 ½ years ago. But it was because of him I guess. He sent me a text apologizing and I hit a telephone pole. We had been having lots of problems. We weren't dating , but sometimes it felt like it. That's when me and Ashleigh started dating. Ashleigh still doesn't know about me and Kells knowing each other this long. I'm afraid if she does know, she'll think something went on between us. We've only had sex once, and we were drunk. We've kissed a few times too, but that's all. I have to tell Ashleigh that. Its been too long of a wait. She doesn't even know that he wrote "All We Have" about me. I guess at that time I was really just, all he had.

************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed!! I know this is a filler,but it's just so you can get a better understanding!!

Pic of Carmen at the top^^^^^^^^^