♤-Chapter: 4-♤

Start from the beginning

Fire hydrants, round the house squat kicks and burpee's followed. I was starting to tire out and needed a shower soon. My abs, arms, and legs were killing me, but I didn't give up.

After a slightly longer than needed water brake I continued with my exercises with side lunges, 5 min wall sit than 5 min side plank each side and then lastly crunches. Dropping to the ground on my back I gasped for air.

Why I punish myself this much I didn't know, but when I look in the mirror and saw myself I knew I was doing this for myself. I lay on the ground for about 10 min trying to catch my breath. Slowly I stood up groaning when my muscles ache, protesting to standing up.

I stretched down so I wouldn't be sore later today or tomorrow before slowly walking to my room groaning with each painful step I took up the stairs. I need a warm shower right now!

Another 20 min later I was done, I brushed my teeth and then walked to my room while towel drying my hair. I looked at the clock and saw that it read 7:00 AM. I walked to the table with the Hi-Fi on. A song by Demi Lovato was playing so I turned up the volume.

🎶You told me you never fall in love

But now that I get you

I know fear is all it really was🎶

I walk to my walk-in closet wondering what I was going to wear. I wasn't your normal average girl. I was no girly-girly or tomboy. The best way to describe me was that I liked to do makeup and wear heels, but I also liked setting things on fire.

I looked in and I was shocked to see how many clothes there actually were in the closet. This morning I was still sleepy so I didn't really get a look. In the closet, there were enough clothes for the next 2 years and I would not once wear the same outfit.

I looked around for the best first day at school outfit. I wanted something that is badass, sassy and sexy but still appropriate for school.

First impressions were after all everything. I wanted everybody to know that I wasn't to be messed with but I also wanted people to think I was sexy and untouchable.

🎶So close yet so far

Haven't I passed the test?

When will you realize

Baby, I'm not like the rest?

Wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake 🎶

I am the type of girl that would rather wear everything black and still look good then wear something two sizes too small for me and not look good. I finally found what I was looking for. It was perfect for the image I wanted to create.

I took a pair of black ripped jeans that had chains over the cuts. A black shirt that was ripped in the front and showed just a hint of my cleavage, there were also rips on the arms. With the outfit, I chose a black leather jacket which also had zips covering the jacket.

I walked to the accessories wall and took out a white belt that I would wear with the black jeans. I took black sunglasses that looked pretty bad-ass.

I walked to the shoe section. There I took a pair of white converse that had silver spikes all over the shoes. I looked at my outfit and smirked.

🎶And there's no time to wait, to wait