Yugi's Back, World is Safe

Start from the beginning

"He better have not!" said Seto as he walked to where they were at. He then started to glair at Yugi, who eventually stopped day dreaming and looked at him with a nervous smile.

"I guess everyone is free now!" said James.

"No," said Joey. "We were the only ones let out, the others are still trapped"

"Mr. Kaiba!" said Roland as he came in to get us. "Come outside."

~ Outside ~

When they got outside, they saw something rise from the bottom of the ocean.

"It's Atlantes!" Lilly said

"Are you sure?" asked Tristan.

"Big looking ancient city rising from the ocean, I say that fits the bill," said Joey. They then started discussing what to do about it, and Yugi and the others decided they would go and find Dartz.

"Yugi, wait!" Lilly said as she walked to him.

"What? You want to wish the Pharaoh luck?" he asked with a sad look in his eyes.

"No, both of you!" she said as she stopped to stand in front of him. She then bent down and gave him a little kiss on the lips. "You better come back to me, you owe me a date."

"Ye-yeah," he said. His face was all red and he had a dreamy look on his face. Lilly just smiled at him.

"Yugi has a crush! Yugi has a crush!" sang her younger brothers.

"Leave him alone," she said to them. They just looked at each other.

"Lilly has a boyfriend! Lilly has a boyfriend!" they sang.

"She better not!" said Seto as he grabbed Yugi by the back of his jacket and dragged him off. She started to giggle.

"Good luck guys!" she said. Seto just raised his arm up to show that he heard and Yugi just kept smiling a stupid smile.

"Wait for me!" yelled Joey as he ran after them.

"Be careful!" she yelled at him.

"Don't worry! I'll make sure your bro and boyfriend get back safe!" he yelled as he winked at her. She just rolled her eyes.

"SO, you guys are dating?" asked Tristan with a smirk.

"No, but he is going to take me out on a date. He said he would," Lilly told him.

"Well then, its time Joey and I give him 'the talk!'" he said. She just started laughing.

"I wonder whose face is going to be redder. Your guys' or his?" she said. "I think you should take grandpa with you."

"Yeah, maybe you're right," he said with a blush. "I wander how Kaiba is going to be when the two of you get married."

"You're thinking way too far ahead. To add to that, he would probably try to kill him."

"I can't wait to go to the wedding. And what's wrong with planning ahead?" he said. She laughed at him and then walked to her younger brothers.

"Will they be okay?" asked Mokuba.

"They better be, or I might have to go myself!" Lilly said.

Watching the battle from where they were was crazy. But it was easy to tell it was over once the light show went away.

"Look!" said Lance as they saw a ball of light fly into the chopper. They ran inside to see.

"I'm back?" asked Rafael.

"Rafael, are you alright?" asked Mokuba.

"Of course, I'm free. Thanks to the three chosen duelist."

"YAY!" said Lilly's brothers.

Lilly then looked outside to see that the city look like it was falling, and a huge dark tornado was in the middle of it.

"Shit!" she said.

"It's falling!" yelled James after a while.

"Start the engines!" yelled Seto as he ran to them, Joey right behind him. "We have to get out of here."

"Not without Yugi!" Lilly told him. He and Joey looked at her shocked. She got pissed. "Don't you guys know where he is?!"

"We have to go, there's no time!" said Seto. Sad to say, he was right. They all got into the chopper and left.

"Yugi, please be safe!" Lilly said as they flew away.

They flew for a while until they saw the strange lights from last time.

"Its Dark Magician Girl and the others!" said Joey.

"They're going home!" Lilly said. She then looked down and saw Yugi. "LOOK!"

"Its Yugi!" said Tristan as everyone looked out to see him. They then landed and got out. Joey was the first to get to Yugi, much to Yugi's dismay.

"I'm never letting this spiky head of yours out of my sight!" he said as he choked Yugi. Lilly ran to them.

"It's finally over?" she asked.

"Yup, we're safe now," he said to her.

"Hey Yugi!" said Mokuba.

"Let's hit the high road folks!" said Joey as he ran to the chopper. "I'm sure there is someone else trying to take over the world back home."

"The scary thing is that he is probably right!" said Tristan as they headed back.

"Let's go Yugi!" Lilly said as they got to the chopper.

"Coming!" he said as he ran to them. Lilly then started to walk to Seto.

"Good job today, Joey!" she said as she walked by him. She then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks!" he said with a smile. She then went to Seto.

"Good job big brother!" she said to him as she gave him a kiss in the cheek, too.

"Thank you," he said as he smiled at her with a light blush. Then she went to Yugi. She leaned down and gave him kiss on the lips.

"You did the most today, Yugi!" she told him. Just like last time, his face went red, he had a dreamy look on his face and stupid smile.

"Th-th-th-thank y-y-you," he stuttered. Everyone started to laugh, though Seto looked like he was ready to kill him.

"Still going to have to talk!" said Tristan.

"Agreed!" said Joey.

'I love these people, they are so crazy!' Lilly thought as they flew back to civilization with Joey and Tristan making fun of Yugi, the younger Kaiba brothers laughing at them, Seto trying to keep Lilly and Yugi away from each other, and Lilly smiling at her crazy family.