My Best Friend

Lloyd's POV
Me and Kai have been best friends since I can remember, I still remember when we first met and how it happened! August 27th, 2007, at school! We had to talk to everyone to get to know them and stuff, so I got paired with Kai. And to tell you now he was pretty shy when we were younger.I remember all the good times we would play together on the playground, play dates, and just being by his side. How we became official best friends was a year after we became friends. But I never guessed that we would be best friends.
  "Hey Lloyd!" Kai yelled earning my attention towards him. I smiled,"What are you thinking about? I've been trying to get your attention for a while now."He said,"Oh sorry, I was thinking how long we've been friends for." I told him, he thought for a moment and then said,"It's been 11 years, my friend," He said with a smirk. My eyes widen,"Wow, we are getting old..." I said, we both started laughing.
  "Want to come over to my place to chill?" I asked, since we were at the park but the lake going to for a swim, "Sure... hey, are you excited to be a junior?" He asked me, I shrugged," Why you asking me? You're going to be a Senior! That's crazy to think about!" I explained. He laughed his nervous chuckle. "Aww is someone scared to grow up?" I teased, he punched me in my arm.
  Kai is one year older than me, I remember him going to middle school first and high school leaving me behind, now he's going to do that again for collage, even though he applied to our dream collage, we are still waiting for an answer.
  After a while we got into his car and we drove off to my place,"So what movie do you want to watch?" He asked while driving,"Um...how about Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2?" I know that he loved that movie," his lighten up,"Can't wait then,"
  We soon pulled up to my house and came inside,"Lloyd?" My mom called out,"Are you home?" She asked so I answered her"Yeah mom! Also Kai is here with me!" I yelled since I didn't know where she was,"Oh goodie! You boys have fun then!"
  We collapsed on the couch and put the movie on. I wasn't focused on the movie, I was more in my thoughts then anything in the world, *I need to come out to him. But what if he rejects me? But I need to do this!* As soon as the movie was over I thought it would be the perfect time to tell Kai my secret, I mean he would be the 1st to know and since he is my best friend, he will accept and support me!
  Kai got up from the couch to grab soda from the fridge, Want one?" He asked, I shook my head 'no' ,he came back down to sit next to me. "Hey Kai..." I said, he looked at me."What's up?" He asked,"We've been friends for s very long time, right." I said, he nodded his head 'yes',"And you won't ever hurt or do anything shitty to me, right?" He looked at me really confused "Uh sure, what's wrong? Your not a girl...are you?!" He asked jokingly. I did a nervous chuckle,"Ha Ha, no, it's just that... um.... I'm..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really hoped you guys liked the first chapter of my GreenFlame story. I'm still working on my other one just need to finish that one and I'll be all over this one, well please stay, and read what drama comes in this story!
⁽⁽😇⁾⁾