Chapter:1 The Bar

Chapter 1

Since today was my day off, and Payton took James with her to a lake house for the last week, before we go to school. I thought I could take a break from the real world and hang out at the bar.

I got off my bed and walked into my bathroom turning on the water. As I waited for it to warm up I stripping from all my clothes.

I got into the shower letting the water fall over me soothing my tense muscles.

I took a quick shower. Once I was done I got out and wrapped a towel over my body. I walked into my room and looked through my closet for my dress. Once I found it at the back of my closet I slipped it on. This was my only dress I owned it was plain black, strapless, and was above my knee.

I walked into my bathroom and dried my long brown hair. After drying my hair I straighten it while making light curls at the bottom. I looked myself over in the mirror checking myself out. While putting on some light make.

I finally finished doing everything I needed to. I got my phone and cash placing them into my Bra just for safe keepings. I put on my black heals making me a little taller.

I made my way towards the bar I work at. It's a good thing that it's not too far from my apartment.

I stood in front of the neon sign that read 'Red Bar'. It's a real popular bar It gets really pack at night. You have to know somebody to get in faster or suffer waiting in line.

I looked at the line of guys and girls waiting impatiently. I chuckled at myself before walking up to the security guard who I knew very well.

"Hey Kris." I said.

"Hello April. Are you working today?" Asked Kris.

"No not today. I have a day off but I'll be back tomorrow. Today I just want to have some fun." I replied.

"We'll go right in." Kris said unlatching the red velvet rope.

I walked in and he latched it back on. I heard a few groans and I chuckled.

"Thanks Kris I'll see you later."

"Later." He said.

Once I was inside I was crowded by body's rubbing agents each other while the music blasted. I finally made my way through the crowd of sweaty body's To the Bar. There were a few people sitting on the stools, but most were dancing the night away.

I sat down on the first stool. I saw my coworkers serving a group a lady's, but Ash made his way towards me.

"Hello pretty lady what can I get you." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up." I said slapping his arm playfully.

"I'm hurt April." He said putting a hurt expression on, and placing his hand over his heart.

"Oh shush."

"Fine. Just call me when you want something." He said before walking off while chucking.

I smiled and thought He was such a dork, but he's one of my best friends at work. I looked around and my eyes landed on a guy who was sitting all alone. I thought I could keep him some company. I stand up fixing my dress, and walking towards him.

I sat down on the stool next to him. He looked at me and I noticed he was young he had brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes.

"Hello there." I said.

"Hi." He replied.

"What's your name." I asked.

"Alex James Travis. What about you." He replied.

"April. April Evens, nice to meet ya."

"Likewise." Alex said.

"I'm going to get you a drink Alex." I said calling over Ash.

"You don't have to." He replied.

"I don't remember asking. Do you." I said.

I heard him chuckle so I gave him a small smile. Ash finally got his ass over to where we were sitting, and leaned on the counter.

"Ash buddy boy get me two shots of tequila please for me and my friend Alex." I said.

"Right away April." Ash said giving me a wink, and placing two shot glasses of tequila in front of us.

"Cheers." I said downing the tequila. I could feel the burn when it went down my throat.

I looked over at Alex and noticed he already drank his shot.

"So what are you doing all alone in a bar like this." Alex asked.

"Trying to get through the night. What about you Alex." I replied.

"Same. May I add you have very lovely hair April." He said grabbing a strand of my hair and twirling it around his fingers seductively

"Thank you." I replied with a grin

He gave me a smile and nodded his head.

"Well then shall we have another drink." I said deviously while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yes please." He says giving me a smile.

"Good."

I stood up leaning against the counter of the bar reaching for the first bottle I could fine, and ended up pulling out vodka. Now the real party starts.

"I don't think you should be doing that." Alex replied nervously.

"Don't be a worry wart Alex it doesn't go well with your charming good looks." I said with a wink.

I poured us shots after shots. then everything was a blur after that.

[____]

I woke up feeling like a hundred bucks note the sarcasm. I could fill the hangover kick in. I tried to move but couldn't there was a arm wrapped around my waist holding me. I grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand and it read '4:00 am'.

Last night was a blur but little bits and prices popped up in my head.- drinking, touching, laughing, Kissing, but his face was a blur.

He finally moves his arm turning into his side. I couldn't catch a glimpse of his face though. The only thing I though about was that I was free. I quickly but not moving so much I would wake the sleeping man who I believe is named Alex.

I tipped toed around the room looking for my clothes, and other items I left around. while putting my clothes on. Once I was done I walked out of the room making sure I didn't wake him up.

I was finally out if his apartment outside in the hall. I started walking while putting on my heals at the same time.

Doing the walk of shame.

Once I was at my apartment it was already '4:30pm' ugh I hate being up this early. I stripped from my clothes and turned on the water to take a quick bath. Once I felt refreshed. I put on my gray sweats and black tank top.

I collapse onto my bed it felt good laying on the mattress. I stretched out my arms yawning. I closed my eyes a quickly fell asleep

[....Authors note....]

Yay! This is the first chapter. what did you think leave you comment below I really love ready your comment and feedback. I'll have to start writing chapter two now.

[....End....]

~Alex~