I have to do this.

Start from the beginning

" Going somewhere where we can be a kid again."

Oh! I knew exactly where he was talking about.

" The park."

" Yes Ma'm

+++++++++++++

We arrived at the park and I immediately got out and ran to the swings. I sat one and start swinging. Hunter stood next to the car and I can tell he was taking pictures because the light kept flashing.

" Come on!"

He start walking towards the swing next to me and got on.

" Want to see who can go the highest first?"

I shrugged, " Sure."

I start pushing my legs more than I usually do because Hunter wasn't going to win. Of course his legs were longer than mines so he had an advantage.

" Your not going to beat me!"

He laughed and went even higher.

I stopped because he  already won, "I hate you."

I hopped off and sat on a bench. We needed to talk about whatever he wanted to talk about.

He got off also but his face looked scared.

He sat next to me and grabbed my hands.

" So I have something to tell you which you know because I texted you to tell can we talk."

I nodded, " Okay what is it?"

He looked at the ground, " I joined something."

A gang!

" A gang! How could you be so stupid?! You could get yourself killed? Why would you want to do that?!"

He put his hand over my mouth, " I didn't join a gang."

I nodded but now I was definitely curious.

" So what did you join?"

" Please don't be mad, this is something I have to do for myself and I never want to hurt you."

I was getting annoyed, " just tell me?"

" I joined the army."

What?

I was speechless, can we take the gang please?

The " what?" that came out my mouth was barely a whisper and I'm surprised he even heard it.

" I joined the army."

" I heard you dumbass!"

" I'm sorry."

" How long has it been since you joined?"

" 6 months."

My eyes began to water up. He had joined the army six months ago. I was pissed! No I was beyond pissed but I was hurt the most that he would keep this from me.

" You knew for six months and you are just now telling me-."

" Lily."

I put my hand up, " I'm not finished! Six months Hunter! Half a year?! How could you? What about us?! What about your family?!"

I had to stop and calm down because my eyes were so watery that I couldn't even see him.

I felt his hand coming to my face to wipe my tears and I pushed his hand away.

" Princess."

" Oh don't you princess me! Six months. Six months. Why the army?! What if something happens to you? What if you get..... killed. How am I going to live with that Hunter! You didn't think about my feelings and I'm sorry if that makes me seem selfish but we are a team and you did this without me and for six fucking months!"

He looked down not even making eye contact with me.

" I'm sorry but I can't stand here and watch you let yourself get hurt or possibly killed. Just answer me this. Why?"

He sat down, " I want to make a difference in the world. I want to help it. I'm doing this for me. Please just understand."

His eyes start getting watery and a tear slid down his cheek, " I never wanted to hurt you. You mean the world to me but I have to do this."

I shook my head, " Hunter you can help the world in a different way. I'm sorry I can't do this. I think we should..."

" No! I don't care what happens but we aren't breaking up."

" How can I go to sleep at night knowing that you may not be okay? How can I go to sleep at night knowing that you may be dead already? I don't want to think about the negative shit but this is real Hunter! I love you too much and as a person that loves you I know that you shouldn't do this but you know what I'm not your mom so if you want to join the fucking army go ahead!"

I walked off and went to the car. I didn't want to breakdown in here knowing he was right there. My heart just broke into a million pieces and I felt like I was drowning and I was never going to come back up for air. He got in the car.

" My house please."

+++++++++++++

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭☹️☹️ it happened!

God I don't know what to do! I feel Lily and I also feel Hunter.

Well vote or don't ❤️