Part:16

Bonnie's Pov

So there was another witch in town, that apparently practiced black magic. If we didn't find them soon enough this was not going to end well. I silently remained sitting staring at the floor of the cabin below me not quite sure what to say to my friends. We all walked silently out of the cabin not knowing what to think as we drove to the Salvatore house. We sat in the main room and everyone remained quiet until I began to speak.

"Guys, we need to find out who and where this witch is, if they're dealing with black magic then they're definitely dangerous." Stefan replied shortly after.

"Okay Bonnie, let's rest tonight then we will begin looking all over mystic falls tomorrow."

Everyone nodded in agreement to make that our plan and everyone headed home, except for Jeremy. He stayed with me again for another night and honestly it was nice having some company especially because I wanted to stay in my house; I just didn't have anyone there so it meant a lot that he was taking care of me after my dad's death. The next morning Damon came into my house and practically broke my door down. We sat in my house for a couple of hours trying to decide what to do while we collected all the weapons we could find including my spell book. We sat in silence until Damon fially said something.

"I have a plan!" He shouted
Oh dear this is gonna be good, i thought to myself.

"We should throw a party, in fact we should throw a founders party; inviting everyone in town and Bonnie could hunt her down. I will also look around town while the party is going on just in case she decides not to show, which I'm sure she will because if she doesn't it will look suspicious and that would just be too easy." 

Bonnie started to speak

"Okay Damon, sounds like a plan and although I can track another witch I may also need some help by someone who know quite a bit about witches. I'm going to need Klaus's help."

                                                             Caroline's Pov

Everyone looked at me and I couldn't help but to blush. Although they didn't know about mine and Klaus's relationship(besides Stefan of course) I still felt embaressed about the fact that they expected me to call him, the whole thing was just so awkward and I was starting to think I should tell my secret before it eventually comes out by itself.  I agreed to call Klaus and after a few minutes he came over. He looked around at everyone in the room before he walked straight up to Bonnie.

"Hello Bonnie, I understand you need my help with something love?"

"Yes Klaus, I need you to help me find a witch. Caroline is setting up a founders party for tonight;; inviting the whole town and I need your help tracking the witch down. Damon won't be there, he will be looking for them all over town in case they don't show up. Do you think you can help me?"

"Sure, what are friends for?" Elena then cut in and she was infuriated!

"Friends? Really Klaus? We are NOT freinds! Not after you killed my aunt Jenna!!!

"I told you that was an accident Elena, I was fighting a wolf that was after me and I don't know when or if you'll ever believe me but I did NOT kill your aunt. The wolf killed her and I was left by her body; all of it was set up and I would never lie about something like this."

"I don't think I'll ever believe you Klaus! You should consider yourself lucky I let you live this long."

Elena then left with Damon to serach the town for the witch and we had 2 hours until the founders party started so I began to get everything reasy including myself. I was so nervous about the whole thing, well everything that was going on actually. Bonnie using black magic, another witch in town(also using black magic, Elena hating Klaus, Elena seeking revenge on Klaus, and how the hell I'm supposed to keep my secret realtionship under lockdown. I started to get ready trying to organize my thoughts at the same time. After I was dressed Klaus came into the room wearing a black tux. He paused and just silently stared at me. He then looked up into my eyes to compliment me.

"Wow, you look beautiful Caroline."

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself."

I said as I gave him a grin before I glanced over at the clock and realized what time it was. We all headed over to the founders party and once we got inside we split up and began our hunt for the town's new witch...

Author's Note:

So what do you guys think about there being a new witch in town? Do you think they will find the witch? Will the witch be friendly or dangereous? Do you think the witch has already started using black magic in mystic falls? Do you think Elena will strike revenge against Klaus? And that the klaroline secret will be revealed? Comment and let me know what you think will happen! Thank you to all of my readers, you guys rock and I'm glad you're enjoying the story! :)