I totally saw him.

Start from the beginning

It wasn't long until he answered. In fact, it was rather quick.

hwang_jinniesk
Why the sudden change of thought? I'm conflicted on whether or not your lying.

You
Hey, you don't even know me. How can you know if I'm lying or not?

hwang_jinniesk
One of your recent posts shows a picture of you and, I assume to be, one of your friends by my school's stairs. Your friend on the side is kind of cute 🤭.

You
What post?

hwang_jinniesk

You
Oh.
OH!
You do realize, idiot, I'm NOT the one holding the phone?

hwang_jinniesk
Idiot? Ouch. I didn't mean cute, I meant basic.

You
There's no use of trying to save yourself from that. Basic and cute had no chance of auto-correcting to each other. Thx for that compliment babes✌✌✌👌👌👌

hwang_jinniesk

Don't get cocky. We're off topic. Right now, I'm sure that we go to the same school. My mind is positive.

You
That's because

hwang_jinnieskThis is so creepy

hwang_jinniesk
This is so creepy. You sneak and take pictures of the seniors and make them into trashy memes.

You
You totally screenshoted that, didn't you?

hwang_jinniesk
Yup.

The bell rang, and you quickly ran out. The girls almost called out to you, but you quickly shushed them. You then sneakily watched the guy with his friends, giggling as you texted.

You
Fine, we go to the same school. But, you'll never find me.

hwang_jinniesk
Damn, this school is big...
...
How about this. If I find out who you are before 2 months are up, then you'll owe me.

You
I hate putting out bets. But, I'm confident. If you don't figure out my identity, then...

hwang_jinniesk
Then?

You
I don't know, I didn't think this through😑

hwang_jinniesk
There's no need. I already know your face. I just need your name and age.

You
You barely know my face. You couldn't even recognize me in that picture.

hwang_jinniesk
Shut up. I'm leaving.

You
Don't forget to throw away your tray. Tell the guy with the blondish hair to do that, too.

typing...

hwang_jinniesk
How did you know that? There's no way your gonna watch me and mock me. Right?

You
😈😈😈