RACE HORSE

TITLE | RACE HORSE
LOVE INTEREST | HARRY OSBORN
FACE CLAIM | CAMILA MENDES
OC NAME | CLEO COBALT
FANDOM | MARVEL (COMICS/MCU)
PLOT CREATOR |LAURAHARRIERS

TITLE | RACE HORSELOVE INTEREST | HARRY OSBORNFACE CLAIM | CAMILA MENDESOC NAME | CLEO COBALTFANDOM | MARVEL (COMICS/MCU)PLOT CREATOR |LAURAHARRIERS

SUMMARY.
How do you forget? An unfortunate question that many ask themselves everyday. The answer? You don't. You let your memories burn and fuel your mind until you move on. It's the only way. Sometimes even this simple instruction, can't help you.

No, not when the very thing you want to forget is bred into you. From the moment you're born, you only know one thing. It's your life. It's the one thing you know how to do. Just like an animals instinct; to hunt, to kill, to prey.

All hope is lost. You want to
be good, but you can't.

But what if someone told
you there was a way?

That's how Cleo lived through her life. Constantly her hopes were shattered, and being disillusioned was something she no longer wanted to be.

Growing up (a relatively new term) in Missouri, she surprisingly had been through a lot. It was in a small town there that she learned of her powers and the nature of them. All her life, things never went her way.

Everything she really knew, was a lie. She had been kept in a stimulator for 15 years, full of dreams and nightmares. The scientists who kept her for that span of time had altered her brain into something similar to an animal's.

When she had awoken, she went on a killing rampage and finally escaped to the outskirts of Missouri. Where she lived her life happily- not. After that, she took up the title of Scarlett Demon, and went on a mission to find out the real truth behind her powers and the scientists her made her what she was.

It lead her to Oscorp, one of the largest companies ever (arguably). She had to maintain a secret identity to discover more. So that's what she did. Under the name of Hazel Miller, she attended Midtown High to befriend the boy who's father owned Oscorp.

Along the way she found answers
and much more than that.

NOTES.

Basically she has these false memories that were implanted in her brain (while she was in a stimulation) of her life in Missouri. When she wakes up (probably by an accident made by a scientist working at the facility) she goes on a killing rampage because that's the first thing she was programmed to do. I honestly couldn't find any face claims that would match Cleo so if you want to change her, go for it. Make sure you find someone with black hair because that's how I imagine her, I think that's pretty free range. And of course she has to be a poc, same ethnicity! The title is called Race Horse because race horses are breed especially for racing like Cleo was for whatever they made her for. You can figure out her origins but they're tied to something related to Oscorp Industries. She's not a villain. She's an antihero (like Deadpool). Her alias is Scarlet Demon. Since she has ties with Oscorp, the love interest is best suited to be Harry, but you could also write the plot for Flash Thompson or Liz Allan. Just check with me first. Harry Osborn is played by Froy Gutierrez. PM me for more details!