FROM A DISTANCE

TITLE | FROM A DISTANCE
LOVE INTEREST | LIZ ALLAN-TOOMES
FACE CLAIM | ISABELLA GOMEZ
OC NAME | VALENTINA GARCÍA *
FANDOM | SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING
PLOT CREATOR | enchanteIIa

TITLE | FROM A DISTANCELOVE INTEREST | LIZ ALLAN-TOOMESFACE CLAIM | ISABELLA GOMEZOC NAME | VALENTINA GARCÍA *FANDOM | SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMINGPLOT CREATOR | enchanteIIa

SUMMARY
Valentina García was many things; a feminist, an advocate, a geek, and absolutely in love with the most popular girl in school. Recently discovering herself and accepting that she liked girls rather than boys, Valentina couldn't help but fall for one she couldn't have.

Liz Allan-Toomes was the popular girl at Midtown High. She was smart, funny, drop dead gorgeous, and unfortunately straight. Valentina knew that and accepted that if she couldn't love Liz face to face, there was no harm in loving from a distance. She would be there as a supporter, a guiding hand, a shoulder to cry on. She accepted that she would never have Liz's heart but having her friendship was okay with her.

So she watched as Liz strived during the school year to bring their decathlon team to a win, she watched as Liz crushed on a sophomore named Peter Parker, she watched as Liz focused on the homecoming dance and she watched as Liz walked right out of New York.

But no one ever said Liz would walk out of her life.

NOTES
So basically, Valentina is in love with Liz but thinks Liz is straight. She loved from a distance but never did anything about it, until the night of homecoming when Peter left Liz in the gym. Liz was embarrassed and went to the bathroom to have this kind of breakdown to herself (because let's be honest, that had to be so embarrassing to be ditched on the night of the dance), then Valentina actually does something. She follows Liz into the bathroom and comforts her, they bond and hang out for the rest of the night. Then Liz and her mom leave New York but Liz makes sure to give Valentina her number and says to keep in touch. Thus that continues the book even after the movie is over, the rest is up to you. Feel free to change Valentina's name. I really want someone to take this because Liz is underrated as hell. Also Valentina and Michelle are pretty good friends because yeah, why the hell not.